For ppl that complain about pallys power

This is to those of you that complain that the pally power is too weak.. ROFL your smokin something thats for sure. In the past I have had the same trouble I had now against a pally. ( not that I am complaining so dont say im whining about losing I really dont care it is simply an observation and a statement so the rest of you please dont get all angry and butthurt )

I just faced a pally that did NOTHING for the most part then summon his lil minions and buff them. I was unable to get rid of them at all ( I was using the shaman deck for the daily ) So yah... Free minions for you to buff is way underpowered, you are so off the mark. Personally I think the pally power is one of the best in game.. =)

This isnt the first time it has happened some decks can do little against an army of 1/1's that are spawned time and time again. To only soon become a 5/5 or whatever. Please take the time to adjust your deck and fix it because whatever you are doing... youre doing it wrong =)

Happy Holidays!!

~Sylphy

~NM <3 K <3 MH~
Reply Quote
Like a lot of things in this game, some situations make it absurdly powerful and others make it mostly useless. It just depends on the situation.
Reply Quote
Pallys are OP Blizz should nerf them so that all their minions are 1/1 with no abilities.
Reply Quote
7 mana for a 1/1 with a blessing of kings to turn it into a 5/5...
Yeah. Totally overpowered.
Reply Quote
7 mana for a 1/1 with a blessing of kings to turn it into a 5/5...
Yeah. Totally overpowered.

Wait what?.... 7 mana? Last I checked kings was 4 mana and the minion 2 mana...

12/20/2013 08:05 AMPosted by cento
Pallys are OP Blizz should nerf them so that all their minions are 1/1 with no abilities.

You Sir are dumb I at no time said that it was OP and blizz should nerf them. I think the pally power is fine and it should remain as it is. The other day I was reading threads where people were claiming the pally power was useless and should be at least a 2/2 or a 1/1 with a BUBBLE. yah... I think you need to calm down and read what I say exactly and not skim what I posted. ty.

Happy Holidays!!

~Sylphy

~NM <3 K <3 MH~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]