Awesome Rogue Deck (Rank #11)

I have this deck that i've constructed, it got me through 8 or 7 "levels in ranked".
You can never have low draw card in this deck if you play it right and use the cards right.
everything is pretty lowcost which helps you to combo and yet you can still do tons of dmg.
It got nice removel and it can be comboed with the Spell Damage in the deck.
It is best to have the coin in this deck cus you can use it to Combo your Rogue cards.
Here's the deck:

2 Backstabs (0)
2 Deadly Poison (1)
2 Eviscerate (2)
2 Defias Ringleader (2)
1 Knife Juggler (2)
2 Loot Hoarder (2)
2 Novice Engineer (2)
1 Fan of Knives (3)
2 Harvest Golem (3)
2 Shattered Sun Cleric (3)
2 SI:7 Agent (3)
2 Dark Iron Dwarf (4)
2 Defender of Argus (4)
2 Gnomish Inventor (4)
2 Azure Drake (5)
2 Argent Commander (6)

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/rogue#87:2;128:2;164:2;246:2;280:2;286:2;378:1;386:2;395:2;417:2;422:1;434:2;435:2;463:2;471:2;542:2;

You can edit this deck if you want to, you can switch "Fan of Knives" with "Edwin VanCleef" but i rather have "Fan of Knives" to help me get rid of Blood Imps and such (it can also be comboed with the spell damage), and you can also switch "Knife Juggler" with "Bloodmage Thalnos" but just remember that "Knife Juggler" can be comboed with "Defias Ringleader" for 2 knives.

Please add comments if you like this deck and enjoy! ^^
Edited by nlzkiler on 12/20/2013 2:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Is the card draw on Shiv that important where you would trade it for eviscerates?
Reply Quote
If the card draw on shiv isn't essential I would swap it for Eviscerates or Perdition Blades
Reply Quote
i agree with the guys above, from experience evicerate is amazing for 2 mana.. 4 dmg where ever you want it!
Reply Quote
also my deck is pretty similar,although im gonna try some of your creatures out.

on a side note i seriously need to craft some knife jugglers..
Reply Quote
12/20/2013 02:37 PMPosted by PantsFree
i agree with the guys above, from experience evicerate is amazing for 2 mana.. 4 dmg where ever you want it!

12/20/2013 12:59 PMPosted by TheSweeper
If the card draw on shiv isn't essential I would swap it for Eviscerates or Perdition Blades

thanks for your comments, i will defently try it out
Edited by nlzkiler on 12/20/2013 2:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
they are tottaly worth it, probably one of the best 2 cost creature
Reply Quote
Yeah guys, i switched "Shiv" with "Eviscerate" and it works well too, perhaps even better.
Thanks for the advices.
Reply Quote
this is a pretty good deck...damn I had these cards (well most of em) all along...and I was stuck at rank 18, goes to show how bad I am when it comes to contructing decks lol, maybe this is why I never get 9-0 in arena, but anyways nice deck
Reply Quote
12/21/2013 02:03 AMPosted by MonkeyKing
this is a pretty good deck...damn I had these cards (well most of em) all along...and I was stuck at rank 18, goes to show how bad I am when it comes to contructing decks lol, maybe this is why I never get 9-0 in arena, but anyways nice deck

haha ^^ and most of it is basic cards, some common and some rare but nothing big.
when you contruct a deck, you should think of the value you can get from a card (for example sunshine cleric lets you 1 for 2 in almost every situation.
Reply Quote
maybe drop argent commander for something bigger (more HP) cause you have lot of removals on your own
dont need another in form of argent
try champion(6/6) or orge (6/7)
Reply Quote
12/22/2013 11:52 PMPosted by Myrec
maybe drop argent commander for something bigger (more HP) cause you have lot of removals on your own
dont need another in form of argent
try champion(6/6) or orge (6/7)

He's a removal+a creature, no way I'm switching those 2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]