Questing Adventurer any good??

IS it worth it to take it over harvest golems or clerics??? My deck is low mana orientated
Reply Quote
If you have ways to protect it (Conceal, Master of Disguise) it can become disgusting and fast, especially when you can re-stealth it between swinging.
Reply Quote
Questing seems to be used as a poor man's VanCleef in rogue decks. After miracle rogue got nerfed I haven't seen him as much in rogue decks.
Reply Quote
I personally love this card, but I think the best way to approach its usefulness is to regard it as not being a 3-cost card. QA only becomes interesting if you can buff it up to, at least, 4/4 in a turn, which is a difficult thing to do on turn 3. Especially if you're considering the 3-cost minions in terms of making an efficient mana curve, run another 3 cost.

I run an aggro deck, and what I like about QA is its versatility. If left untouched, it becomes a monster. Combo'd with low cost cards it gives you a cheap 4/4 or 5/5 in one turn, making it possible to push the tempo in your advantage. Additionally, it works like a removal magnet, often forcing your opponent to waste important removal / minions for your 3-cost QA. Generally speaking, this guy never fails me.
Reply Quote
if you have low cost deck you are running in middle-end game problem
you will run out of cards in hand or if you have lot of draws in your deck
so if you do that run QA, but save cards for him this will cost you tempo, dont forget o put some taunt in too (grizzly or taunt pirate are good choises) it help keep QA alive
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]