Fireblast should only hit minions

In my opinion the mage's hero power "fireblast" should only be able to hit minions. The class is all ready heavly focused on ignoring taunts by doing direct damage. They should not be able to ping your hero for 1 hp evey turn they have extra mana or turn 10 pyro hero power. Lots of games can be decided by 1 hp which makes it way to good.

If you compare it to the druid hero ability, yes they can hit minions and the hero too but they have to pay health to take out minions, while mages don't. Then you compare it to the hunter which can only target heros and the only bonus is 1 extra attack.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
I've heard this suggested before and have mixed feelings on it. On the one hand, I tend to believe Mage has the strongest hero power, and there's not much you can do to nerf it; this is one option that might leave it relatively balanced, albeit on the weaker side.

The problem is that if you notice, ALL hero powers are designed in such a way that they can be used when there's nothing on the board, and I think that's intentional.
Reply Quote
Not actually true. Priest can't do anything at full hp.
If they don't do this, they should atleast change hunter's steady shot to hit 1 random enemy character. Instead of hero only.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
12/22/2013 07:21 AMPosted by DARKKNIGHT
Not actually true. Priest can't do anything at full hp.
If they don't do this, they should atleast change hunter's steady shot to hit 1 random enemy character. Instead of hero only.

That's not what I said; I said that all hero powers are useable from an empty board; i.e. the hero powers are useable in the later game when players are top-decking and there are no minions on the table.
Reply Quote
Just because your top decking doesn't mean you can't be at 30 hp.
Rogues also can't hero ability when they already have a weapon equiped.
They didn't have a problem doing it to rogues. What would stop them from doing it to mage.
Reply Quote
Before you go any further note what class you are playing.
Reply Quote
You can spam dagger and flash all you want, stop complaining.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]