Warlocks true abusive power

hello, im playing rogue/ warrior. It happens to me like 1 game out of 6 vs warlocks - they just use blood imps, then defender of argus, further buffs on one of the imps - go smoke some weed, bro. nothing to do here, im not playing spelldmg rogue deck. Only won vs this once, when cleaved with my 5 dmg assassins blade.
The funniest thing happened just now. Played with my otk war vs a warlock, had otk combo, then he abuses imps with taunt. Np, i used brawl...and... one of the imps survived. then i just watched for 4 turns how he killed me. I beleive its not even needed to have 2 imps, 1 buffed imp is enough. Please, dont abuse it.
Reply Quote
You know that Stealth negates Taunt right?
Reply Quote
it doesnt, bro
Reply Quote
it does, bro.
At least as long the minion is stealthed you don't have to attack him. You are not even able to attack it.
Reply Quote
oh god, if there really are people this stupid out there I might have to start doing this
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 06:11 PMPosted by Talon
it doesnt, bro

If Blood Imp gets nerfed because of people like this I am going to be so pissed...
Reply Quote
it doesnt, bro

If Blood Imp gets nerfed because of people like this I am going to be so pissed...

If Blood Imp gets nerfed at all, Blizzard is immediately the most incompetent company I've ever seen.
I tear Blood Imp Warlocks in half with my Shaman.

Even if I was a different class, there are answers to Blood Imp for every class. There are neutral answers to the damn thing.

It is a 1/1 with stealth.

1/1

I'd be okay with Blizzard making it a 2/2 just for giggles. Even if it were 2/2 the only AoE that would be unable to kill it would be Whirlwind. Then Warriors could still Cleave it.
It would still be balanced, and even have some emergency trade value for Warlocks.
Edited by Geek on 12/23/2013 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Geek

If Blood Imp gets nerfed at all, Blizzard is immediately the most incompetent company I've ever seen.

Even if I was a different class, there are answers to Blood Imp for every class. There are neutral answers to the damn thing.

1/1

I'd be okay with Blizzard making it a 2/2 just for giggles. Even if it were 2/2 the only AoE that would be unable to kill it would be Whirlwind. Then Warriors could still Cleave it.
It would still be balanced, and even have some emergency trade value for Warlocks.

1\1 with a stealth. Right, so every single class MUST spend his aoe ONLY cuz of these two cards? Where's logic in that?
Reply Quote

1/1

1\1 with a stealth. Right, so every single class MUST spend his aoe ONLY cuz of these two cards? Where's logic in that?

Its hard to even find words for this. "Where's the logic in shutting down his deck"
Your other choice is to lose to it.

For starters, almost every class has more than one AoE, and can have two of each card. This isn't a deck-crippling counter either, even if you weren't toiling over Blood Imp I'd recommend running AoEs in your deck.
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 06:55 PMPosted by metaStatic
oh god, if there really are people this stupid out there I might have to start doing this

There really are people like that. Enough so that you start to wonder if there's a bug in the game that you can't ever seem to reproduce.
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 06:11 PMPosted by Talon
it doesnt, bro

If you don't believe me, try it yourself. Apply Stealth to a Taunt minion, or Taunt to one of the Stealth minions. So long as Stealth is active, the Taunt has zero effect on the game.

Or just actually TRY attacking rather than making assumptions next time you encounter the situation.

If the effect was as you implied, then people would be abusing it with Worgen Infiltrator, Jungle Panther, and others constantly, and it certainly wouldn't be Warlock exclusive (and those other minions are generally better buff candidates than a 1/1 imp).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]