How do i beat Murlock rush wlocks?

I play warrior and it's impossible to beat wlocks. They just overwhelm me all the time with these ridic. op murlocs and blood imps. It's so retarded it's beyond any logic. wlocks are too easy to play and win, just like paladins. Also ALL the wlocks play murloc rush, god damn, you wlocks must have little to no selfrespect, knowing you play easiest and !@#$tiest deck out there. Hell, even OPdins take more skill than murloc rush.

To summurize:
This deck is too easy to build and too effective.

What needs to be done:
Blood imp, cost increase to 2, make his +1 health ability to spread only to adjacent minions.
Same %^-* with the murloc cards, they are too cheap and too good.
Edited by Ryusei on 12/23/2013 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Or you could use Whirlwind and Cleave, or even Brawl if you run with some stall cards like Armor Smith or Shield Block.
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Tsenzei
Or you could use Whirlwind and Cleave, or even Brawl if you run with some stall cards like Armor Smith or Shield Block.

I cant use whirlwind, cuz it won't kill anything (blood imp and murloc, that gives +hp are OP).
Brawl is too expensive to use, i won't survive till turn 5, or i will, with like 5 hp or something.
Cleave will kill only 2 minions, and it wont do a thing, if wlock will have 2 blood imps, or an imp+ murloc. Cleave CAN potentially kill something on turn 2-3, but what if there wont be cleave in my hand? Should i rely on 2 cards, in the pool of infinite RNG to win vs a class? There must be a reliable way to beat that zerg crap.
Reply Quote
Those are reliable ways. You're just pinning your logic to "He will no matter what draw all of his +health minions at the same time and have every one of them on the field by turn two."

Even if you don't kill them with Whirlwind, Warrior has Execute. Also, your hero power plus the warrior's armor cards should make you more than capable of making it to turn 5 with plenty of health.

Your opponent drawing his imps and other cards is just as random as you drawing your answers.
If you choose to throw those answers away on other things knowing he hasn't used the cards you have trouble with yet, that whittles down to your choices being a problem.
Edited by Geek on 12/23/2013 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Geek
Those are reliable ways. You're just pinning your logic to "He will no matter what draw all of his +health minions at the same time and have every one of them on the field by turn two."

Even if you don't kill them with Whirlwind, Warrior has Execute. Also, your hero power plus the warrior's armor cards should make you more than capable of making it to turn 5 with plenty of health.

Your opponent drawing his imps and other cards is just as random as you drawing your answers.
If you choose to throw those answers away on other things knowing he hasn't used the cards you have trouble with yet, that whittles down to your choices being a problem.

So basically, even if wlock wont draw blood imp or buffind murlocs (which he will), he WILL draw all other 1-2 drops, like voidwalker, murloc raider, etc.
Of course, it's my decisionmaking, that's holding me up against these decks! You are so right, i just need to counter all the 1-2 drops with some mythical spell, that won't allow wlock to attack me till i get some aoe! WHOA, i was so blind!

FYI: "Warrior armor cards" costs 5 mana. But you wlocks, don't care, right, i. somehow, should use it on turn 1, right?
Edited by Ryusei on 12/23/2013 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you don't want help don't make a thread asking for help. Make another generic "I can't kill this 1/1 please nerf it" thread.

Also, I main Shaman.
Edited by Geek on 12/23/2013 7:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Geek
If you don't want help don't make a thread asking for help. Make another generic "I can't kill this 1/1 please nerf it" thread.

Also, I main Shaman.

I want help from people, who are not wearing pink glasses about wlock murloc decks. Whirlwind+cleave is not an adequate answer to murlocs.
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Geek

Also, I main Shaman.

Well shaman has nice answers to warlock decks, sorry if I'm not impressed by your misunderstanding of how difficult it is for other classes.
Reply Quote

Also, I main Shaman.

Well shaman has nice answers to warlock decks, sorry if I'm not impressed by your misunderstanding of how difficult it is for other classes.

Its not difficult for other classes. Its a 1/1. Every class has an AoE. There are neutral AoEs.
I play plenty of other classes on the side. I simply main the Shaman.

They could have a four-minion taunt wall on the field and a single AoE would kill their Blood Imp. Then again, if they have that kind of taunt wall out you've got other problems.
Edited by Geek on 12/23/2013 8:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Geek

Its not difficult for other classes. Its a 1/1. Every class has an AoE. There are neutral AoEs.

They could have a four-minion taunt wall on the field and a single AoE would kill their Blood Imp. Then again, if they have that kind of taunt wall out you've got other problems.

The problem is the turn you can play the aoe clean.
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Geek

What aoe do other classes have on turn 2-3?
Reply Quote
I can more than easily survive enough turns to kill a 1/1. Even if I can't kill it immediately, I can manage to battle 1 extra health on everything for a few turns. Its not even that much of a buff.

There are far more powerful buffs out there, that don't go away when the minion that granted it dies.
Reply Quote
Actually I am pretty sure that Shield Block cost 3 mana.....
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 08:39 PMPosted by Ryusei
What aoe do other classes have on turn 2-3?

You mean like Whirlwind and Cleave? Or maybe like Fan of Knives or Bladefury?

Or maybe Explosive Trap, Arcane Explosion or Arcane Missiles?

There are only 4 classes with limited Class-only AoE in the first 3 turns. Warlocks, Druids, Priests, and Paladins.

Even then, every class has access to Mad Bomber, Wild Pyromancer, Knife Juggler, Doomsayer, and Demolisher.

Quite frankly, Murlocs are not the best way to run Warlock Aggro (at least IMO). They've almost all got 1 health base, and while there are certainly some cards that can improve that, they are almost always easy to deal with, and before that, they can easily get picked off by Mage, Druid, and Rogue powers (and, often enough, Paladin as well). To say nothing of commonly used cards like Cruel Taskmaster or Elven Archer. And that's without even considering AoE removal options.
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/tN3SVYF.jpg

Here is a picture of me playing warlock. Please look at that picture and tell me what anyone is supposed to do against that. If you do not have perfect RNG just at the right time, it is over. Nothing you can do. Even if that board was wiped clean, he has to come back with 5 HP. Not happening.

This type of board being created on the warlock side is done too easily and too consistently. THAT is the problem.

Blizzard says they want this game to be fun and fast.

Is it fast? Very. Is it fun? Not even close.
Reply Quote
12/24/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Zzod

Here is a picture of me playing warlock. Please look at that picture and tell me what anyone is supposed to do against that.

Not get into that situation in the first place.

That priest appears to have done literally nothing but play Shadowform on turn 3 and maybe heal themselves on turn 2. They got card screwed against a very strong draw on your part. That's not typical, and/or an error on their part in deck construction.

Anyone, facing any deck, regardless of if it's Murloc's or Warlock Aggro in general, is going to have a really crap time if they do nothing on their first 3 turns.

Even then, if you hadn't been lucky enough to get Warleader, Seer, AND the Blood Imp like that all together in the most ideal timing, it would have been something they could have cleared out, using Silence on the Leper Gnome, a Soulpriest, and Circle of Healing.

But really the actual proper response would have been to have done something... like, play a minion, Smite a minion, anything... prior to that specific turn 4 situation.

EDIT: Actually, with a second Silence (on the Warleader) they could still have gotten out of kill range even that turn. Since they already Shadowformed (for some reason) it'd be harder to heal, but if they kill off the Soulpriest they could still benefit from Holy Nova and Holy Fire, as well as Neutral minion heals.

Certainly winnable as long as you don't draw a charge or something to get that extra damage, though yes, difficult even with a 4 card advantage and a 3/1 in play.

Of course, if they had Soulpriest Healing Circle I'd think they'd have done it on their turn 3 with the coin, which not only would have saved themselves from a ton of damage, but also would have resulted in your Seer and Blood Imp follow-up plays being very "meh."
Edited by Tsenzei on 12/24/2013 4:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just an update, I played a guy that got his Blood Imp to 5/5. It died.

Sure, he managed to keep it out longer and his minions were 1 health tougher. But using smart trades and holding back answers I managed to pull through and stomp him.
Reply Quote
12/24/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Tsenzei

Here is a picture of me playing warlock. Please look at that picture and tell me what anyone is supposed to do against that.

Not get into that situation in the first place.

That priest appears to have done literally nothing but play Shadowform on turn 3 and maybe heal themselves on turn 2. They got card screwed against a very strong draw on your part. That's not typical, and/or an error on their part in deck construction.

Anyone, facing any deck, regardless of if it's Murloc's or Warlock Aggro in general, is going to have a really crap time if they do nothing on their first 3 turns.

Even then, if you hadn't been lucky enough to get Warleader, Seer, AND the Blood Imp like that all together in the most ideal timing, it would have been something they could have cleared out, using Silence on the Leper Gnome, a Soulpriest, and Circle of Healing.

But really the actual proper response would have been to have done something... like, play a minion, Smite a minion, anything... prior to that specific turn 4 situation.

EDIT: Actually, with a second Silence (on the Warleader) they could still have gotten out of kill range even that turn. Since they already Shadowformed (for some reason) it'd be harder to heal, but if they kill off the Soulpriest they could still benefit from Holy Nova and Holy Fire, as well as Neutral minion heals.

Certainly winnable as long as you don't draw a charge or something to get that extra damage, though yes, difficult even with a 4 card advantage and a 3/1 in play.

Of course, if they had Soulpriest Healing Circle I'd think they'd have done it on their turn 3 with the coin, which not only would have saved themselves from a ton of damage, but also would have resulted in your Seer and Blood Imp follow-up plays being very "meh."

He used mind vision on turn one and drew a murlock from me.
Reply Quote
12/24/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Zzod

You got amazing RNG draws and he didn't, it happens. First thing anyone should do upon seeing Warlock is throw anything in their hand away that can't be used to slow you down.
Reply Quote
Weapon Warrior might not be the best call against Warlock but that doesn't mean Warrior can't beat them. I've played against several different heavy spell Warrior decks that were able to take apart my Warlock deck, they were running stuff like:

Gadgetzan Auctioneer
Armorsmith
Wild Pyromaster/Commanding Shout combo
Shield Block, Shield Slam, Slam, Execute
Whirlwind, Cleave
Upgrade
Brawl
Gorehowl
Abomination, Emperor Cobra, Mana Wraith, Mind Control Tech

On top of the usual Weapons and such, drastically different Warrior deck though.

I was playing Warrior for several weeks and just got tired of doing so much damage to myself so I switched to Warlock and Shaman so I know where you're coming from but you need to tweak your deck to be heavier defense and removal. If you've got legendaries or Giants work those in somewhere.

If you're not able or willing to put together something like that I'd say you're up the creek without a paddle, Weapon Warrior is going to struggle hardcore against so many minions the Murloc decks can bring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]