Can't click cards, stuck behind each other.

This has to be the most embarrassing bug I've ever seen. How can you have such a huge flaw in a game with such simple mechanics.

So you draw a card, but it's stuck behind the card on the right, or the drawn card covers up another card and the card that appears on top can't even be played. No matter where you click or how you move the cards, you can't play the bugged card.

It's the most frustration bug ever. It loses me game after game.

Here are two screenshots

Couldn't use the weapon in this one: http://i.imgur.com/2nH01gH.jpg?1

Couldn't use the enrage dude in this one: http://i.imgur.com/gga77Y4.jpg?1

Fix this please, it's so stupid.
Reply Quote
Oh yea, would also like my coins I lost in arena back but that's probly not gonna happen so whatever.
Reply Quote
if you middle mouse click they swap position so that you can play either, but yes its buggy
Reply Quote
12/24/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Flench
This has to be the most embarrassing bug I've ever seen. How can you have such a huge flaw in a game with such simple mechanics.

Yeah, it's frustrating as hell, but the mechanics of this game really aren't that simple. There is a basic framework, but that has exceptions hurled at it all the time which confuses the basic logic. Remember this is a closed beta, so be nice.

Middle clicking usually works for me, but sometimes dragging one card left or right can fix it too with enough effort for now. I believe in one of the developer interviews they said they were aware of the issue and trying to fix it.
Reply Quote
I've encountered this on several different occasions, but cannot replicate it on demand.
Reply Quote
Happened to me today while playing my hunter, usually happens every other game or so. THIS BUG HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 4 MONTHS NOW AND YOU FOLKS STILL HAVE NOT DEALT WITH IT?!!! Is this the quality of service we can expect going forward? If so I'm out...
Reply Quote
Please fix this. I have lost countless games because of it. even if you cant fix it right away... just make it so you can click on the card that is behind hiding.

in game:

28 - 5

all i had to do was do a 5 spell that was stuck behind it. After 1 min trying to click it I gave up and just conceded. fix please
Reply Quote
02/10/2014 10:45 PMPosted by RottenCheese
Please fix this. I have lost countless games because of it. even if you cant fix it right away... just make it so you can click on the card that is behind hiding.

in game:

28 - 5

all i had to do was do a 5 spell that was stuck behind it. After 1 min trying to click it I gave up and just conceded. fix please

Stats:
before 2/12/14 - alot
2/12/14 - 7
Edited by RottenCheese on 2/11/2014 9:29 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]