I have an amazing Shaman deck I want to try.

But I don't have all the cards.

I'm missing 10 cards from the deck tho, if anyone happens to have all the cards let me know if you decide to try it, with out the deck even finished it does pretty damn well. Deck list + link at the bottom.

This deck is about massive instant damage. Your goal will be to use leper and lava burst to get your enemy as low as possible. 20-16 can get you the instant kill, 16 being tiger, rockbiter + windfury and 20 being Venture Co. Mercenary / Earth Elemental windfury + rockbiter. Win condition will usually be when your opponent just runs out of ways to answer for your large creatures and you buff + windfury the next turn.

• Abusive Sergeant × 2
  • Used for the +2 attack, if you have nothing to play on turn 1 he might be better to play then instead of saving for the buff, but mostly he is a weaker rockbiter.

• Earth Shock × 2
  • Used to get rid of taunt and for the silence, sometimes it can kill things with divine shield so that's awesome.

• Leper Gnome × 2
  • Used for the early damage, if you get 4 damage out of him he did his job well.

• Rockbiter Weapon × 2
  • Used with windfury, sometimes you might need to waste this to confirm a kill, but it's usally best to save for a nice sneak attack.

• Ancestral Spirit × 2
  • Use this with Stranglethorn Tiger to take out taunt them get him back for next turn, Leroy if you need take take out taunt, abomination for an effective board clear. can also be used early game on leper gnome if your lacking damage.

• Flametongue Totem × 1
  • used for the +2 attack, this could be replaced in all honestly but i enjoy the card, sometimes if helps if you getting bad draws and you have some totems out.

• Loot Hoarder × 2
  • card draw, and hopefully 2 damage.

• Windfury × 2
  • This is usually what wins you games, does SO much damage if used correctly.

• Feral Spirit × 2
  • Used to stall games, Trades well with aggressive decks.

• Lava Burst × 2
  • Used for the 10 damage to the player, or to get rid of taunt if you need to.

• Lightning Storm × 1
  • A good board wipe, used against hunter, rogue, and locks mostly.

• Leeroy Jenkins × 1
  • Good damage, he isn't "needed" for this deck and can be replaced but combos well with all the other cards. If you want replace him with Ravenholdt Assassin possibly, get a windury and that's 14 damage alone, 20 with rockbiter.

• Windspeaker × 2
  • Used for the windfury, it's more expensive but can sometimes be a life saver.

• Abomination × 1
  • Used for some board clear and game stall.

• Bloodlust × 1
  • Used to get the win, just like your windfurys.

• Earth Elemental × 2
  • Great game stall and win condition. if used at 5 mana 3 mana from his overload will give you a rockbiter + windfury combo. One of the most important cards I don't have.

• Stranglethorn Tiger × 2
  • Win condition. Not much can take this out, play him at some point and next turn you can buff him like crazy and windfury, game, set, match.

• Venture Co. Mercenary × 1
  • This is sometimes a win condition, but mostly your opponents can deal with him, if not it's massive damage

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/shaman#77:2;124:2;146:2;151:2;214:2;256:1;338:2;390:1;395:2;491:2;509:1;513:2;518:1;526:2;577:2;597:1;674:1;676:1;679:2;
    Edited by Necro on 12/29/2013 1:26 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    I agree with using windfury and stealth as a win condition and it has been something I have been trying myself. Tiger is definitely the best choice for it as well. I think however the problem with this deck is that you really do need to stale out a bit and because of that I'd suggest taking out the Leper Gnomes for the extra storm and a Lighting bolt. I also think Abusive Sergeant would be better used as a strong 2 or 3 cost or used for Lighting bolt and a forked lighting. Also with all of the stall you are aiming to have you really should be reaching a windfury card even if you only have 2 so I'd take 1 or 2 of them out (possibly the Windspeakers)
    Reply Quote
    12/29/2013 07:23 AMPosted by Fiif
    I agree with using windfury and stealth as a win condition and it has been something I have been trying myself. Tiger is definitely the best choice for it as well. I think however the problem with this deck is that you really do need to stale out a bit and because of that I'd suggest taking out the Leper Gnomes for the extra storm and a Lighting bolt. I also think Abusive Sergeant would be better used as a strong 2 or 3 cost or used for Lighting bolt and a forked lighting. Also with all of the stall you are aiming to have you really should be reaching a windfury card even if you only have 2 so I'd take 1 or 2 of them out (possibly the Windspeakers)

This might work, but confirming the kill would be difficult without the damage that you get from leper gnome, possibly using Lighting bolt can replace it as either a removal or direct damage.

It could do with removing a windspeaker for something, but windfury is a huge win condition so it's risky. Maybe a extra storm but you can't stall against some classes with that.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]