Beef Stew never works for me.

So, I made Beef Stew and took it into Ranked, was around rank 13... and I dropped to Rank 17 by playing this deck.

Warlock Aggro is my main deck, so I know how to play an aggro deck, but this deck just feels....Cursed.

Whenever I play it, I never draw Murlocs in my opening hand, even when I Mulligan, and even then, I'm ALWAYS fighting Paladins, Shamans and Rogues who just end me before I even get a chance.

Does my luck just suck?
Reply Quote
I think everyone has adjusted to the beef stew now :( Having the same luck, even with lucky draws.
Reply Quote
I'm at rank 10.. ranking up further with this deck is going to be difficult though.

You don't need murlocs at the get-go, you just need a strong turn 1 drop. Blood Imp is good, leper gnome is good, flame imp is good, coin VW + any of those is good. Hell you can even drop the priestess to bait out early removal. If you start seeing counterplay focus on forcing them to play their entire - murlocs are top-decking champions and always have been.

Also I've found that if the game goes on to turn 9 and I've still got some board presence I can throw Jarraxus and my little guys left on the board will give me time to transition into infernals about half the time. 50% success rate for a last-ditch strategy isn't bad.

Rank 9 now!
Edited by Maelstrom on 12/29/2013 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]