Sacrificing for fun and profit isn't either

Having a little trouble with my warlock deck I hope some kind souls can help me iron out

http://www.wowhead.com/deck=15372
Reply Quote
First of all, don't use Sacrificial Pact. It's a terrible card. It is bad and it should feel bad.

However, if you do want to use it, at least use Imp Masters, a 3-cost 1/5 Neutral that summons a 1/1 Demon Imp at the end of each of your turns at the cost of 1 of it's HP. I would also recommend Power Overwhelming. Not only is it a good card in it's own right, but you can buff those 1/1 imps to 5/5 imps, then run them into something, then sacrifice them for 5 health, etc. Or otherwise make use of it with your other Demons in like fashion.

For more Sacrificial Enjoyment, you may also consider Shadowflame or Void Terror. They are both Rares, so you might not have access to them immediately, but it's an option if you particularly enjoy killing your own stuff.

I'm not sure what Demolisher is doing for you, it can be decent in control, I've tried it a few times, but I feel like there might be better options. YMMV

Since you have Drain Life and Sac. Pact, you might consider Pit Lords. They can also be good control pieces, as well as a solid platform to apply pressure to an opponent so they have to use their cards on it, or risk being beaten to a pulp.

Have fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]