I QUIT!!

playing druid until they release a Tauren avatar!

i hate night elf
Reply Quote
gz, noone cares.
Reply Quote
i hate night elf avatar too,wtb gnome druid avatar
Reply Quote
12/26/2013 05:19 AMPosted by ZloC
playing druid until they release a Tauren avatar!

i hate night elf

Warcraft 3 Druid... obviously they went with that first.
Reply Quote
Malfurion is a bawss, despite being a Night Elf. I'm more angered by Garrosh. Gimme Grommash, gimme Broxigar, gimme an Orc Warrior of some notability.

Garrosh is just Grom's whiny brat, who took credit for a fight he shouldn't have won in the first place.
Edited by Geek on 12/26/2013 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Please... Malfurion kick asses.
Reply Quote
12/26/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Geek
gimme Broxigar, gimme an Orc Warrior of some notability.

Garrosh is just Grom's whiny brat, who took credit for a fight he shouldn't have won in the first place.

i agree on this part, brox are awesome - charging head first into sargeras, thats a warrior through and through

that being said, please multiple avatar for different classes
Reply Quote
Dude, I'm looking for the bat form troll avatar.
Reply Quote
12/26/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Geek

The kind of warrior that you might find playing a card game instead of out fighting ...
Reply Quote
yeah tbh they stretched the lore pretty far with WoW allowing alot of races to be classes they wouldnt normally have been...

I could see a tauren druid but besides night elf and tauren the other races would have never been druid before WoW
Reply Quote
And I hate cows.
Reply Quote
It'd be cool if there was an unlock-able goodie that lets players change their hero to another npc of the same class.

TBH, the druid hero isn't too bad. The priest hero is a little boy -.-
Reply Quote
It's not just a druid it's Malfurion. Every druid alliance and horde should respect the name! xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]