Shaman Deck On A Budget, Need Some Critiques

Hello, all longtime reader first-time poster.

I've been playing Hearthstone for only around a month now and I'm absolutely fallen in love with the Shaman class. Today with the creation of an Azure Drake I feel like I've finally got a deck that is somewhat where I want it. I've been sticking mainly to Arenas to continue earning dust and gold to get cards I'm missing from my deck. I've been able to hover around Rank 15 atm with this current deck. I'm searching for some critique on what cards I should aim to craft next. With the deck I didn't really have a planned theme in mind. I began with the basic deck and just collected cards until I got to where I am today.

Obviously I'm missing a few duplicates (second lightning bolt, Doomhammer etc). Legendaries are at the very bottom of my list to prepare crafting as well. Here is my deck:

1x Earth Shock
1x Forked Lightning
1x Lightning Bolt
2x Rockbiter Weapon
1x Stormforged Axe
1x Acidic Swamp Ooze
1x Flametongue Totem
1x Novice Enigneer
1x Feral Spirit
2x Hex
2x Lightning Storm
1x Shattered Sun Cleric
1x Unbound Elemental
1x Chillwind Yeti
1x Dark Iron Dwarf
1x Defender of Argus
1x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
1x Windspeaker
1x Bloodlust
1x Azure Drake
1x Fen Creeper
1x Frostwolf Warlord
1x Stormpike Commando
1x Argent Commander
2x Fire Elemental
1x Stormwind Champion

Notes:

-I've been considering dropping Gnomish Inventor for a second Yeti
-I'm considering replacing Stormpike Commando, however the card has gotten me out of a lot of tough situations with that extra 2 damage which leaves me hesitant
-Looking for thoughts on whether to keep Stormwind Champ or replace with something else
-Opinions on Frostwolf Warlord. Sometimes it's amazing, other times it's a dead 4/4

Please feel free to rip the deck to shreds. Thank you everyone.
Reply Quote
as a nub, myself:

i would definitely make room for a second feral spirit. it's too good at any stage of the game to not have two of. your unbound elemental seems like dead weight in your deck, you have very few cards with overload. you also have a ton of minions with taunt.

i have two chillwind yeti's in my deck, and they're decent for what they are. i also have one stormwind champion but i may replace it with an earth elemental or something else later on.
Reply Quote
A second feral spirit seemed like too much taunt.

Maybe dropping Fen Creeper for it?

I'd like to get at least 1 Earth Elemental in my deck in the future but it's low on my list.

Unbound Elemental is there mainly because it's a solid 3 drop but even with 1 Overlord buff it becomes a beast. I'm willing to take it out however.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]