Not able to take my turn

Not sure if this is a bug, or some hack, or what....But as I was playing against Graypoto#1356. After waiting about 20 mins for him to take his round 5 turn, he then played turn 5 6 7 8 9 until I died, without the game ever giving me a chance to play.
Reply Quote
This is happening to me as well i thought it might be my internet, but it is clear its battle.net
Reply Quote
Same thing just happened to me after my first turn. Quite strange. Not sure how to explain what happened.
Reply Quote
Exact samething happened to me. But it was only for 2 turns and a different player.
Reply Quote
Definitely a bug/exploit.Once it starts though there's no telling how many free turns they get. I just got out of an arena game where my opponent did it turn 1 and got five free turns. There was nothing I could do but concede.
Edited by GGPolice on 2/14/2014 12:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/14/2014 12:00 AMPosted by GGPolice
Definitely a bug/exploit.Once it starts though there's no telling how many free turns they get. I just got out of an arena game where my opponent did it turn 1 and got five free turns. There was nothing I could do but concede.

You need to calm down because you have a huge temper.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
This is a known desynchronization error.

Don't call people out on the forum and post their name. It's against the forum rules. :(

02/14/2014 12:00 AMPosted by GGPolice
Definitely a bug/exploit.

Known bug. It has to do with a player not correctly receiving the 'it's your turn' message from the server. The server, and your opponent, then see play progressing as normal with you not making any moves, thus your turn shortens to the fuse, meaning several turns will pass very quickly until your client gets back into sync with the game server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]