Shaman decks

anybody high level shamans wanna share their decks and discuss decks in general??
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/REBD4R1.jpg
Reply Quote
Throwing this out there. Mainly because it does pretty well against Rogue/Warlock Rush which seem to be everywhere. Went from Rank 10-6 last night mainly over the corpses of many rogues.

Key thing is no Feral Spirits. They slow down you down too much in the early game, when you really need all crystals free to stop a rush. You are essentially playing a Hybrid Rush/Control. Use your Creatures and spells to remove their creatures, but against some classes just rush them yourself. You are looking to setup the same creature combos most rush decks are using.

Rush Mage/Hunter. Most Pally/Druids are playing late game, so go slow and bait out their AOE kill cards. Once all their AOE cards are gone, rush them.

Forked Lightning+Axe are probably interchangeable as you desire, I just like to have 1 of each.

Forked Ligthning X1
Lightning Bolt X2
Rock Biter X2
Argent Squire X2
Stormforged Axe X1
Novice Engineer X2
Wild Pyromancer X2
Hex X2
Lightning Storm X2
Harvest Golem X2
Dark Iron Dwarf X2
Defender of Argus X2
Blood Lust X1
Azure Drake X2
Earth Elemental X1
Sylvana Windrunner X1
Fire Elemental X2
Ragnaros X1

Note: seems the meta for this game changes pretty fast, and with each rank. So this could easily be out dated in just a day. I noticed the deck I was winning with 2 days ago, can't win anything now.
Edited by Stormkiss on 12/27/2013 8:29 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]