Best legendaries for a legendary heavy deck?

I feel like I'm doing something wrong. ;( What would you recommend? Go nuts, any and all the best ones for a Warlock. I was combining a murloc rush deck with a surprise legendary smackdown but it only got me to rank 15 before I got knocked back down the ladder.
Reply Quote
Legendary cards and Murlocs don't coexist very well (Old One-Eye being an obvious exception). When you're playing a rush style deck, the last thing you want is to draw a Ysera or Ragnaros which, many times, won't even have the chance to being played as the game will have ended (one way or the other) 4 turns earlier.

For a rush deck, Leeroy is excellent as a finisher. Sylvanas, though a bit pricey compared to other cards, can fit into a rush deck but she can also be a dead card many times.
Reply Quote
Should I ditch the legendaries for the murlocs or vice versa? :(
Reply Quote
Well, depends on your goal. Murlocs likely have a higher success rate. But Legendary's can be fun to use.

I know one of the YouTube personalities "WoWCrendor" (who is not necessarily uh... great at the game) was using a mix of Murlocs and Legendaries to make some decks. It might not be the most competitive*, but if you want silly fun you might look into it.

*(This is an understatement.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]