Rank 3 streaming "fast freeze deck"

Hey all,
Just letting you all know I'll be streaming my mage 'fast freeze deck" . Been doing pretty well with this deck at level 5 and hope to make it to legend rank before reset.

This deck is able to counter all the druids I've been seeing as well as most other non mass healing decks out there. I have good feelings about this deck :)
Come in and chat with me.

Deck list is posted on the stream as well as some other cool decks I use.
http://www.twitch.tv/islandsteve

Streaming again today. join in at 11:00am
Edited by Islandsteve on 1/4/2014 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
almost rank 4 now. come in and chat with me :) I'm lonely
Reply Quote
Great !

i play Mage and i stop playing hearthstone, developer doing nosense balance

Mage frostbolt = 2 crystal = 3 damage
Warrior Arcane Spell = 1 crystal = 3 damage

what is this kind of balance, even in a beta game !!!!!!
Reply Quote
Man, that game against the druid just now - why didn't you blizzard, then icelance Sylvanis? I'm no expert, but it seemed a bit weird to ignore all the minions you could have cleared when you could see 10 damage stacked up on the board :)

good luck though!
Edited by Scerion on 12/31/2013 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/31/2013 01:03 PMPosted by BULLIT
Great !

Not sure if troll. Mage is fine as it stands now. They're not overpowered, and they're not trash. If you don't draw early pyro's, then it's actually a hard game to be able to survive. If you draw early pyro's, well, LOL.
Reply Quote
12/31/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Scerion
Man, that game against the druid just now - why didn't you blizzard, then icelance Sylvanis? I'm no expert, but it seemed a bit weird to ignore all the minions you could have cleared when you could see 10 damage stacked up on the board :)

good luck though!

The reason is the deck dose not play that way. I need that damage from spells to do on the hero. Even if there was 20 damage stacked up on me on the board I still go for the hero.

This is the reason there is iceblocks and frost novas and 2 blizzard spells. Look at it this way. If I don't do damage with the spell combos in the deck I will lose anyways. The minions are for card draw only and mabe a little damage. The deck dose not play for board control. Its kill him before he can kill me.

Anyways I ended the night at level 5 still but was a fun run. Ill try again later tonight and tomorrow.
Thanks to all that came and watched.
I'll stream again tomorrow around 11:00am. might even try that Warlock deck again
Edited by Islandsteve on 12/31/2013 6:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/31/2013 04:56 PMPosted by FifthBiz
Great !

Not sure if troll. Mage is fine as it stands now. They're not overpowered, and they're not trash. If you don't draw early pyro's, then it's actually a hard game to be able to survive. If you draw early pyro's, well, LOL.

Mage is fine now but the nerf did limit the way it can be played and the strategies that you can do with the deck and still be a top deck.
its kind of like the old hunter deck was. There's really only 1 way to play mage now and that some kind of rush deck.
Reply Quote
12/31/2013 06:08 PMPosted by Islandsteve

good luck though!

The reason is the deck dose not play that way. I need that damage from spells to do on the hero. Even if there was 20 damage stacked up on me on the board I still go for the hero.

This is the reason there is iceblocks and frost novas and 2 blizzard spells. Look at it this way. If I don't do damage with the spell combos in the deck I will lose anyways. The minions are for card draw only and mabe a little damage. The deck dose not play for board control. Its kill him before he can kill me.

Anyways I ended the night at level 5 still but was a fun run. Ill try again later tonight and tomorrow.
Thanks to all that came and watched.
I'll stream again tomorrow around 11:00am. might even try that Warlock deck again

Yeah it was interesting anyway - I'll check in every now and then to see how you're getting on :)
Reply Quote
Streaming again today. Still playing the Mage deck but also warlock and whatever. Still rank 5. I'm stuck :)
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 01:04 PMPosted by Dendrik
Hey bro. I heard Mages are difficult to play.

yes I know your trolling but I'll answer anyways
Not hard to play just a different strategy to play. Hardest class for me to play correctly is Rogue. Combos mess me up sometimes or I don't trade right.
Edited by Islandsteve on 1/1/2014 3:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 11:32 AMPosted by Scerion
Hey bro. I heard Mages were tough to play.

So let's see you streaming YOUR mage at rank 5? No? Didn't think so...

lol you do realise you can get any class to rank 5 then just say you got mage to rank 5 right?

LOL you are so stupid
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 04:48 PMPosted by SaVaGeOnE

So let's see you streaming YOUR mage at rank 5? No? Didn't think so...

lol you do realise you can get any class to rank 5 then just say you got mage to rank 5 right?

LOL you are so stupid

/ignore (these kids...)
Reply Quote
Streaming this deck today

Made it to rank 3 with this deck and my warlock deck.

Come on in and see this great Mage deck in action
http://www.twitch.tv/islandsteve
Reply Quote
Deck seems to be completely worthless now due to the nerf and maybe just people playing against it. I can't win 1 out of 4 games in level 14 with this deck. Before, it was ezmode to level 8
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]