felt like i was a good player now i dont help

hi i have been play hearthstone for a few months and card games much longer. I had this great paladin rush deck set out and was getting up ranked easy and beating all my friends easy now after the mage patch i have lost 8 games in a row in ranked and win about 1 out of 4 matches with my friends i switched to control and did worse i do not know what i am doing wrong here are my decks http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/23867-90-win-ratio-outlast-paladin-legendary-rank that is control and aggro is just basic pally aggro
Reply Quote
pally aggro ? pally is OP class but not in aggro style more of controlish healing late gameish style
improve your mana curve you have gaps there and some not good choices you don't need so many board clears, drop abomination get something else costing 5 mana and drop at least one consecration for 5 or 3 mana drop
Reply Quote
Argent Protectors, Spellbreakers, Defender of Argus.

Lose the Infiltrator and the Wolfrider. Also you don't need the consecration if you've got the pyromancers.
Reply Quote
01/03/2014 09:35 AMPosted by Wallflower
Also you don't need the consecration if you've got the pyromancers.

Dont listen to him, consecration should be in every paladin deck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]