Critique my Deck

I've only been playing a Paladin since yesterday. I used Trump's basic decks to make my deck then I switched out some cards for some better ones I had. Looking for feedback from an experienced Paladin as to which cards I should have in my deck that I don't, and which cards I should replace with those. Any feedback is appreciated. I seem to be doing okay with it so far but I wanted someone more experienced to take a look. Thanks.

Here is a link to my deck:

http://www.hearthhead.com/deckbuilder#czfI7ziu7zu17Mf67zAw7McD7zkk7Mzt7zRm7zho7Mmr7Mbu7zm37znH7MmU7MmI7Mah7zbP7zya7zfV7MrI8M

edit: I switched out Holy light for a 2nd Consecration.
Edited by Homeslice on 1/2/2014 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Take out the two 3/2 raptors and the two 1/2 novice engineers and replace with two 3/2 wild pyromancers and two 2 mana cost equalities. The usefulness of this combo is known by many and will eventually be nerfed. Also 3/2 raptors could be replaced with Knife Jugglers 3/2.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the tips, I can definitely see how that combo would be good. Someone told me to take out 1 novice engineer and put in a Lay on Hands. What do you think about that? Also do you think Sword of Justice is a good card to have?
Reply Quote
lay on hands is definitely necessary for pally control style.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]