Should I use arcane golem and leeroy jenkins?

I am currently running a warlock rush deck. Given that most other warlock rush decks don't have these cards in their deck list, just how viable are them?
Reply Quote
I see Arcane golems alot in these rush decks. It's cheap and the mana crystal thing doesn't matter since you wouldn't beat their late game anyway. Combined with Soulfire and Power Overwhelming the burst damage is cheap and powerful.
Reply Quote
Arcane Golems are used quite a lot actually. They are mostly seen in the Suicide Warlock decks. Not often seen on the NA servers, but they are very popular on the EU and Asian servers.

Example deck.

2x Soul Fire
2x Mortal Coil
2x Power Overwhelming
2x Abusive Seargent
2x Blood Imp
2x Flame Imp
2x Leper Gnome
2x Voidwalker
2x Young Priestess
1x Demonfire
2x Knife Juggler
2x Arcane Golem
2x Harvest Golem
1x Shattered Sun Claruc
1x Hellfire
2x Dark Iron Dwraf
1x Defender of Argus
1x Leroy Jenkins
Reply Quote
Leeroy is extremely powerful in Warlock Rush decks. He's a solid finisher (especially if combined with Power Overwhelming). I don't have him yet so I run a Doomguard instead and just work around the discards.
Reply Quote
leeroy is way better because of mortal coil. i dont remember how many times i have used that combo rush leeroy out to do damage on the character or a powerful minion and then get 1-2 cards outta the whelps.
Reply Quote
Just be casreful with playing Leeroy against Knife Juggler.

Otherwise, you're good to go.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]