2x Iron Fur Grizzly
1x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x Swipe
2x Spell Breaker
2xNourish
2x Star Fall
2x Druid of the Claw
1x Ironbark Protector

Functions fairly well, but it could definitely be better. Any suggestions? I want to keep the midrange vibe going, and of course we all love flexibility. I currently have a 175 dust if that helps.
Edited by Phykos on 1/2/2014 3:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
In budget decks, I'd generally recommend not running with two innervates. Maybe 1 innervate and put a second ironbark protector in the deck for late-game? Same goes for Nourish - more than one in a budget deck without big hitting damage cards might be too much mana/card draw, at the expense of not having enough bit hitting finishers.

I'd recommend things like starfire instead that give both card draw and big damage output. However, if innervate and nourish feel important to your particular playstyle, you are welcome to ignore me.

However, if your deck is successful, then I'd recommend just replacing whatever cards are giving you the most personal problems and trying to compensate for whatever weaknesses you happen to find. :)
Edited by Lissanna on 1/2/2014 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Defender of Argus/Keeper of the Groove ll be nice to have.
If u plan to play druid in the future start saving some dust for Ancient of Lore/War (both rly useful).
p.s. 2 nourish is lil overkill i think ;D
Edited by Prototype on 1/2/2014 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thank you for your help! I'll give the list a lookover.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]