How to make my deck better

Here is my deck http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone-basic-shaman-deck
Reply Quote
I honestly dislike how you say "my deck" and link to a public guide to a basic deck.
How about you earn some experience of your own first, remove cards which in your eyes don't work well and put in cards that you personally would like to play/test, before asking how to improve "your" deck?

Linking a basic deck another person built to ask for improvements isn't the way to go. We don't know your card pool; the link to the basic cards-only deck just suggests that you have little to none expert pack cards yet - so you're basically asking for another basic card shaman deck.

Play the game and evolve your own deck little by little. If you run into issues against a specific class or deck type, you can surely upload your current deck build and tell us about what you're struggling with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]