Hunter Secrets

Hello,

I want to report a bug with Missdirection and Freezing trap. Often when you place those secrets, even if you place Missdirection first, the Freezing trap will activated without the damage resolve of Missdirection,

Actual example :I´m facing a 6/6 Stormwind Champion a 3/2 Harvest Golem (minion) and a 6/7 Guardian of Kings. I place,in order, an ExplosiveTrap , Missdirection, FreezinTrap. Then he attacked with the 3/2, as expected the Explosivetrap trigged first, the 3/2 died. Then he attacked with the 6/5 and that trigged Missdirection that locked on Stormwind champion , BUT the frezzing trap also trigged returning the Guardian of Kings to his hand without completing the damage resolve, that woud have kill both of his remaning creatures and let me keeping the freezingtrap.

I hope this article may be clarifiying. And please take a closer look into this problem.

ps: Sorry for my English :D
Reply Quote
I have also encountered this bug and it is quite frustrating to have secrets in hand but unable to play them since freeze trap will negate the benefits of MD. Please fix!
Reply Quote
I have also encountered this problem. And it is still a problem almost 4 months after the initial post. Could someone please let me know if this is the intention of the cards or is this just an oversight and the card trigger is not meant to happen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]