Minion damage might be a solution?

Alot of people complain about the draw backs of warlock minions being too much/not having good synergy.

what if demons had drawbacks like "deal damage to a friendly minion or self" as a battle cry? this would synergize very well with blood imp and the buff cards warlocks have.

instead of "lose 2 cards", next minion costs 2 extra mana to play?

just ideas.
Edited by Primal on 12/28/2013 4:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
"deal damage to a friendly minion"

That one is a no, that doesn't combo with warlock at all.

It could attack the blood imp, and most lock cards are high attack low health.

Most of our cards would cost 1 minions to play that way.
Reply Quote
In the vast majority of cases (any time it wouldn't result in my immediate or 1-turn loss), I'd rather the damage be dealt to my Hero than a friendly minion.

Besides, the only drawback that is really too much is probably Felguard's, with Discard being an anti-synergistic pain but workable, just Succubus being kind of bad for the situation.
Reply Quote
The only drawback minion i dare to use in my decks is the Flame Imp, the others i think the price is too high... 2 cards from your hand? 5 damage? 1 mana cristal to just cost you 1 less than Dastingo?? nah...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]