Raid Leader × 2
Ironbark protector x2

pint-sized summoner x1
Starfall × 1
senjin shieldmaster x1
spellbreaker x1
Nightblade x1

Total: 30

These last cards i just have "x1" because i do not have more to fit.
Now to the question:

Should I fit the NAT PAGLE or DESTROY IT TO MAKE NEW CARDS?
(nat peagle gives me 1600 dust)

Thank You.
Edited by azuk on 12/29/2013 12:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
Nat Pagle works best in Druid so id keep it, looks like you are new to the game/not all the cards with your decklist. Id reccomend you swap out Nightblade/Pint Sized/Raid Leader/Elven Archer/Ironfur Grizzly for Nat Pagle/Chillwind Yetis/Shattered Sun Cleric/Claw.
Ill actually make your deck you posted and modify it with basic cards to try and help BRB
Reply Quote
I run druid at rank 3-6 depending on the day >.> theres plenty of good cards you could use and i dont know what you have unlocked yet. Heres what i came up with as a starter set for you.
http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=16241

Heres the Deck i run, i plan to add Black Knight and Nat Pagle when i get them in replace of Novice Engineers. http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=13714 that would make it a 7 legendary deck. Druid is the most expensive class if you're a perfectionist.

Dark Iron Dwarf/Azure Drake/Defender of Argus/Keeper of the Grove/Faerie Dragon/Harvest Golem are all great when you look to improve your deck, i dont expect anyone to just have all the cards i use because theyre super expensive.
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 04:44 PMPosted by Matrias
Nat Pagle works best in Druid so id keep it, looks like you are new to the game/not all the cards with your decklist. Id reccomend you swap out Nightblade/Pint Sized/Raid Leader/Elven Archer/Ironfur Grizzly for Nat Pagle/Chillwind Yetis/Shattered Sun Cleric/Claw.
Ill actually make your deck you posted and modify it with basic cards to try and help BRB

12/29/2013 05:02 PMPosted by Matrias
I run druid at rank 3-6 depending on the day >.> theres plenty of good cards you could use and i dont know what you have unlocked yet. Heres what i came up with as a starter set for you.
http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=16241

Heres the Deck i run, i plan to add Black Knight and Nat Pagle when i get them in replace of Novice Engineers. http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=13714 that would make it a 7 legendary deck. Druid is the most expensive class if you're a perfectionist.

Dark Iron Dwarf/Azure Drake/Defender of Argus/Keeper of the Grove/Faerie Dragon/Harvest Golem are all great when you look to improve your deck, i dont expect anyone to just have all the cards i use because theyre super expensive.

Just played 2 days :D
I will test your recomendations
Thank for your help
\o/

the cards I have:
innervate
moonfire
claw
savagery x1
mark of the wild
power of the wild
wild growth
wrath
healing touch
savage roar
swipe
starfall
druid of the claw
starfire (dont know if this card worth, would be better summon a 6 mana creature?)
ironbark protector

I got a lot of neutral cards,
could you tell me what cards i should CRAFT first to my deck?
i miss SILENCE, i could craft a silence card...

TRANK YOU AGAIN!
Edited by azuk on 12/29/2013 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you plan on sticking with druid you will need Keepers of the Grove for silence/2 damage. However if you want to get cards for all decks id suggest starting with neutrals that are commons.

Id get Faerie Dragons/Dark Iron Dwarves/Harvest Golem/Lepper Gnome/Argent Squire to start out as they are commons and only 40 each to make. Later id look at Argent Commander/Azure Drakes/Defender of Argus.

Id start with Harvest Golem and Faerie Dragon as they benefit just about every class.
Reply Quote
good,

i will stick with the spellbreaker for now, then i craft keepers of the groove.
thank you! o/
Reply Quote
Gave your deck some thought, Starfire is kind of lackluster so you could replace it i guess. I was thinking about the 6/7 ogre.

When you look at cards they should value double the cost and if it does something when you play it then that should be 1-2 of the cost. So the ogre is a 6/7 for 6 thats 13 value getting a free 1 health. The same goes for the Chillwind Yeti giving 4/5 for 4.

Id consider the 2/2 kobold geomancer for spellpower instead of the 4/4 ogre if you just want the ogre for spellpower so you can spell damage swipe on turn 4 or 5 with innervate/coin but you might want it for a good mid range creature im guessing.

Two other decent mid/late game drops you could consider are Archmage 4/7 with spellpower for 6 cost and Stormwind Champion 6/6 with +1/1 to all creatures Aura for 7.

Ive been playing for months and watch Tournaments and livestreams/Podcasts in my freetime. If anyone has any questions add me at Matrias#1130 ingame. Ive had about 40 people add me from the forum in the past and help them out everyday with deck ideas and stuff so feel free.
Edited by Matrias on 12/29/2013 11:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ironically i just opened a pack and got Nat Pagle/Death Wing/Big Game Hunter and a random rare i had. Best pack ive got by far and i was going to craft Nat Pagle soon too.
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 11:29 PMPosted by Matrias
Gave your deck some thought, Starfire is kind of lackluster so you could replace it i guess. I was thinking about the 6/7 ogre.

When you look at cards they should value double the cost and if it does something when you play it then that should be 1-2 of the cost. So the ogre is a 6/7 for 6 thats 13 value getting a free 1 health. The same goes for the Chillwind Yeti giving 4/5 for 4.

Id consider the 2/2 kobold geomancer for spellpower instead of the 4/4 ogre if you just want the ogre for spellpower so you can spell damage swipe on turn 4 or 5 with innervate/coin but you might want it for a good mid range creature im guessing.

Two other decent mid/late game drops you could consider are Archmage 4/7 with spellpower for 6 cost and Stormwind Champion 6/6 with +1/1 to all creatures Aura for 7.

Ive been playing for months and watch Tournaments and livestreams/Podcasts in my freetime. If anyone has any questions add me at Matrias#1130 ingame. Ive had about 40 people add me from the forum in the past and help them out everyday with deck ideas and stuff so feel free.

12/29/2013 11:39 PMPosted by Matrias
Ironically i just opened a pack and got Nat Pagle/Death Wing/Big Game Hunter and a random rare i had. Best pack ive got by far and i was going to craft Nat Pagle soon too.

I will add you in game.
You are very lucky, those cards are awesome o/
Reply Quote
Acidic Swamp Ooze × 2
Elven Archer × 2
Ironfur Grizzly × 2
Raid Leader × 2
Nightblade x1

ANYONE OF THESE CAN GO!! AND GIVE THEM ALL A BOOT AND REBUILD!!!

IF YOU DISENCHANT NAT PAGLE I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU... DONT EVEN DISENCHANT LEGENDARIES UNTIL YOUVE HAD THEM FOR ATLEAST A FEW WEEKS... NAT PAGLE IS ONE OF THE BEST!!! LEGENDARIES IN THE GAME, HOW DARE YOU!!!
Edited by Weak on 12/30/2013 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
i already disenchant 1 .. .it was a golden net pagle.. .so 3200 dust 4me .. .and now i created 1 normal net pagle.. .so i've now .. .1600dust+a normal net pagle ^^ !
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Weak
Acidic Swamp Ooze × 2
Elven Archer × 2
Ironfur Grizzly × 2
Raid Leader × 2
Nightblade x1

IF YOU DISENCHANT NAT PAGLE I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU... DONT EVEN DISENCHANT LEGENDARIES UNTIL YOUVE HAD THEM FOR ATLEAST A FEW WEEKS... NAT PAGLE IS ONE OF THE BEST!!! LEGENDARIES IN THE GAME, HOW DARE YOU!!!

Its not a bad idea to keep *1* swamp ooze if it can fit in... lotsa annoying weapons and no more tinkin' Tirion
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Weak
Acidic Swamp Ooze × 2
Elven Archer × 2
Ironfur Grizzly × 2
Raid Leader × 2
Nightblade x1

As crazed as you are, fair play for spotting that Nat Pagle was insane well ahead of all the 'pros' and their bandwagons.
Reply Quote
i just got a golden nat on my 2nd pack today and i think its one of the nicest looking cards ive seen yet, turning that into dust for a plain one was a mistake
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]