Please buff the Rogue greeting

So of all the heroes, Rogue is the one that doesn't make sense if you say "hi" first.

So if I'm feeling social and want to initiate (emote) conversation, I shouldn't play rogue?

"The pleasure is mine" is a response to another greeting. Please buff it with the ability to initiate a greeting.
Let's say the Rogue starts the conversation. She would say, "Well, hello there" and if the opponent started it, then she'd say, "The pleasure is mine."

I just feel.. socially retarded?... saying "The pleasure is mine" when it doesn't make sense in the conversation.

Either that, or fix the emotes system in general or give us chat.

Thanks!
Edited by ACrowley on 12/24/2013 11:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
first world problems
Reply Quote
Can we just buff the Rogue to be a memorable/significant character? I mean, not that there aren't people out there but I've never even heard of someone reading the comic books.

Why is one of the token class heroes for the game a comic-lore exclusive character?
Reply Quote
don't even think about trying to advocate for anyone else but valeera as the rogue avatar i'll get really angry she is the only reason i am here
Reply Quote
Noooo
Now they will nerf others..
Reply Quote
No! The rogue greeting is op as it is right now. You can use the emote at various other situations, such as just pissing of the other player when making a good game.
Reply Quote
12/24/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Geek
Can we just buff the Rogue to be a memorable/significant character? I mean, not that there aren't people out there but I've never even heard of someone reading the comic books.

Why is one of the token class heroes for the game a comic-lore exclusive character?

I nominate my rogue to take her place as the Avatar since I have been the one to defeat all of Azeroth's big baddies. The thing about the Rogue is we have very very very few notable Rogues in lore. The only other real options would be Garona or Mathias. I like Valeera though because she represents the Blood Elves.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]