Is this a mage forum?

I mean for real! Nothing to see in this forum than whining against mage's and their OP cards. Every class has something OP about them so get use to playing against those situations rather than bursting your rage thoughts in a forum that is meant for assembling various decks and playstyles .

Pleeeeeeease say something constructive about classes and plays rather than nuking down classes you hate.
Reply Quote
Heh, it's ostensibly the mage class forum, but it seems to be used more as a therapy session for bad players who need to vent their frustrations and share their feelings :)
Reply Quote
It the welcome thread it states, "This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the Mage class with your fellow Mages."

So you have the right to report threads that don't follow the guidelines as spam or trolling. Although in practice the moderators don't care... It would be nice to have an actually constructive forum on mages though.
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Scerion
Heh, it's ostensibly the mage class forum, but it seems to be used more as a therapy session for bad players who need to vent their frustrations and share their feelings :)

Strange, i see the best player loosing against mages. They are incredible predicable. And they are easy to play. And they all do the same.

So really good player are actually really bad?
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Henno

Strange, i see the best player loosing against mages. They are incredible predicable. And they are easy to play. And they all do the same.

So really good player are actually really bad?

If he's losing, he's not the "best player" is he? The guy beating him is better. A good player will spend their time improving their game. A bad player will spend their time whining on a forum, telling everyone who'll listen that it's so unfair they don't stand a chance.

If someone's really losing all the time to mages, then they're not very good. Up your standards, don't try to drag everyone elses standards down.
Reply Quote
learn to druid. claw the mage to death.
Reply Quote
>If he's losing, he's not the "best player" is he?< Nope, thats wrong. Its called: Playing cheesy".

Mages just copy/paste their "Builds" from other player. It doesnt require a lot of Skill. They usually drag out there spells, aim, and done. Often times they dont even have to aim.
Edited by Henno on 12/30/2013 2:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
“In time we hate that which we often fear.”
― William Shakespeare, Antony and Cleopatra

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 03:17 PMPosted by Aemirch

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Fear what? Fear bad games? Fear Mage after mage after mager after mage? Fear the "i have to counter mage so badly" thougt while creating a new deck"- Factor? Or having to COUNTER! several abusive styles at the same time with the same deck against random opponents?
Edited by Henno on 12/30/2013 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
>If he's losing, he's not the "best player" is he?< Nope, thats wrong. Its called: Playing cheesy".

Mages just copy/paste their "Builds" from other player. It doesnt require a lot of Skill. They usually drag out there spells, aim, and done. Often times they dont even have to aim.

Yeah you're right. Obviously every time you lose it's "cheesy" or "lucky" or "overpowered" or "unfair". Every time you win it's because of your skill, right? No other way you could possibly lose. Just like all the other whining entitled 11 year olds. Believe me, you're currently at the end of a VERY long queue of butthurt kids in here.

Stop being a bad loser and a crybaby. It's pathetic and you're embarrassing yourself here. At least get an adult to check over your submissions here before you post - it's for your own good.
Edited by Scerion on 12/30/2013 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Fear what? Fear bad games? Fear Mage after mage after mager after mage? Fear the "i have to counter mage so badly" thougt while creating a new deck"- Factor? Or having to COUNTER! several abusive styles at the same time with the same deck against random opponents?

Translation: "WAHHHHH!!!!! Mummy!!!! Mummy!!!! They won't let me win mummy!!!! Tell the bad people to LET ME WIN!!! Wahhhh!! It's so unfair mummy!!! Make them stop beating me! I'm special. I'M SPECIAL!!! I'm going to poo in my pants if they DON'T.LET.ME.WIN!!!!"
Edited by Scerion on 12/30/2013 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Scerion

Translation: "WAHHHHH!!!!! Mummy!!!! Mummy!!!! They won't let me win mummy!!!! Tell the bad people to LET ME WIN!!! Wahhhh!! It's so unfair mummy!!! Make them stop beating me! I'm special. I'M SPECIAL!!! I'm going to poo in my pants if they DON'T.LET.ME.WIN!!!!"

Iam running a Deck thats winning in streaks right now.
I feel actually bored and ashamed. Its a paladin that runs !@#$ like equality/Cons/wild pyromancer and enough heals to withstand mages. Starving out everything. It feels bad. It feels even worse when i face a player with the same deck. Because i know: Iam abusing something that shouldnt be like that. And i probably didnt even figured it out by myself.
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Henno

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Dude have you even checked the title of this post before entering? GET OUT!
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Scerion

hahahahaha
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 11:46 PMPosted by Xamolios

Dude have you even checked the title of this post before entering? GET OUT!

Hearthstone
Forums
Classes
Mage
Why do you bother asking?
Reply Quote
I laugh hard at people whining at mages.
You can't beat them? Hahaha thats hilarious!
So many options to faceroll them, it is such a shame to actually admit publicly that you are having problems against them.
Reply Quote
12/31/2013 01:48 AMPosted by Drops
I laugh hard at people whining at mages.
You can't beat them? Hahaha thats hilarious!
So many options to faceroll them, it is such a shame to actually admit publicly that you are having problems against them.

You? Seeing it every day on Streams and in my games. Joining arena. fireball>fireball>pyroblast.
Reply Quote
@ Henno

You have totally misunderstood the class specific forums! if you think there is a problem about mages go email blizz about it. What i am saying is that THIS forum should be about people who LIKE playing mages! and not about people who rage when they cant deal with them. Yes i get pissed when a shaman has 4hp and bloodlusts with windFury and gets me 25-0 one turn, but thats what a shaman is, and paladin that heals twice as much as he is dealt damage and divines all his minions but thats what a paladin is, or even a murloc warlock!!! enough said. But you wont see me whining about it. DEAL with it, or even better, play a mage and see yourself if it is that easy to win at top ranks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]