Need Some Deck Advice - Standard Ramp/Control

Hey all, I'm currently at rank 13 and seem to be climbing fairly steadily. I'm running a pretty standard control deck but have been constantly tweaking and editing it trying to find a good balance. I've been on the fence about a few cards in the deck and wanted to see if I could get some advice from some of you more experience druid players.

Deck: http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=16518/sads-fatties
    Innervate x2
    Claw x1
    Wild Growth x2
    Wrath x1
    Ancient Watcher x2
    Ironbeak Owl x1
    Novice Engineer x2
    Sunfury Protector x2
    Healing Touch x1
    Swipe x2
    Defender of Argus x1
    Keeper of the Grove x2
    Starfall x1
    Druid of the Claw x2
    Faceless Manipulator x1
    Sunwalker x1
    Ancient of Lore x2
    Ancient of War x2
    Ragnaros x1
    Cenarius x1

So the basic strategy of the deck is to survive the early/mid game by forcing the enemy to run their creatures into beefy taunts or using spells like Wrath, Swipe, Starfall, or Claw to control the board. The win comes from late game where I have more beefy creatures than the opponent...basically.

Wild Growth x2 - Early game ramp or late game draw
    Sunfury Protector & Ancient Watcher x2 - This combo I'm a little unsure about. Since I have alot of creatures with natural taunt and a weak early game creature presence, the Sunfury Protector is pretty useless without the Watcher. Maybe add some Harvest Golems, or trade this combo out for different cards entirely?
    Ironbeak Owl x1 - Pseudo Tinkmaster, I primary use this late game to silence Tirion type cards incase I need to use a Keeper for its 2 damage
    Healing Touch x1 - Helps against burn decks and can save me against early aggro decks if I take too much damage early on.
    Cenarius x1 - I dont have many legendary cards but this has come in handy to either finish off OTK warriors or buy me a turn when I fall behind late game.
    Wrath x1 - I've been bouncing around from 1 or 2 of these. It can been extemely good early game and is awesome against rush decks.

Let me know what you guys think.
Edited by SadDragon on 12/31/2013 9:12 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]