Shaman arena help?

I can't seem to find a way to make shaman work in arena. I've tried 2 or 3 times with horrible results and not even fun games, I know that's a small amount of games played however I consider myself slightly less than average with about 5 games per run lately and rank 15 currently. Any advice or is this not enough skill to play with shaman?
Reply Quote
I've gone 7 or 8 wins with shaman on average and I usually try to draft a very aggressive midgame deck. Do not undervalue cards like earthshock and lava burst as they can be extremely effective removal (earth shock is massively great value against cards like twilight drake).

Also, you should almost always immediately pick fire and earth elemental over anything else if they appear. They are amazing cards and have supreme midgame presence. Flametongue totems are also extremely good.

Try not to draft too many heavy drops since if you grab a lot of really good overload cards you won't have the chance to play them most of the time.

Cards with buffs like SSC, iron dwarf, argus are also really good as they can make totems useful if you have board control. It just takes some practice and experience with the class. Maybe play a couple of constructed games to see how they can work.
Reply Quote
Thanks, I haven't got a few of those elementals so I may have also gotten a bad draft possibly. Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]