"Murloc Warlocks are overpowered and need nerfs" - My Friend

I tried to tell him that they have counters such as AoE but he refused to listen.
Reply Quote
Holy crap, it's as if you're the friend, and instead of warlocks it's mages!
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 01:38 PMPosted by Smile

Really dude? Trying to have a positive discussion and this is what I get? All I ask for is a CIVIL discussion on the state of the murloc warlock balance, so be gone spawn of darkness.
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 01:20 PMPosted by Bamstrife
I tried to tell him that they have counters such as AoE but he refused to listen.

Except the counter argument and it is a valid one is the number of options players have in terms of AOE options and draw. Not all classes have an assured board clear especially when you add the murlocs that increase other murlocs hp.

2 hp board clear just won't cut it and even 3 isn't always assured pending how massive the board control is.

On the inverse there isn't even enough board clear cards nevermind the capacity of drawing cards to actually get what you need to nip the tactic in the bud. Meaning there is a major RNG factor that each player against the warlock deck is going up against.

Had so many matches where even as a paladin where I have consecration, equality and wild pyromancer and I never drew any of those cards. So how can it be my fault when it is the RNG factor?
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 01:39 PMPosted by Bamstrife
so be gone spawn of darkness.

Who talks like this?
Reply Quote
So if I tried to tell you there were counters to mage direct damage spells (such as healing, or rushing the mage down), would you listen?
Edited by Cenerae on 1/1/2014 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
Whatever. Every game I play in the high ranks is against murlock/rogue/mage. Clearly there are balance issues and if you dont think so you are being an ignorant homer. What is even worse is people like OP who defend one of the decks while demanding the others are op. If you wanna play murlock, go nuts. But take your losses like a man for playing such a mindless deck that people just copy and paste from others.
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 01:42 PMPosted by Zelethul
Trying to have a positive discussion and this is what I get?

You deserve nothing less, and almost certainly more. I don't see how you could expect anyone to have any respect for you as a poster, player, or human being with a post history like yours.

I bait this guy into all my threads lol he has nothing better to do :D
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 01:38 PMPosted by Smile

Qft
Reply Quote
Gonna be honest, I hate losing to murloc decks simply because I didn't draw any aoe cards or the hand with no turn 1-2 plays. But that's how they work i'm afraid.
Reply Quote
SS from a game today, I mean... No, they should not be nerfed. I even had consecration...

http://s1094.photobucket.com/user/Tmbrland/media/Hearthstone/Hearthstone_Screenshot_112014212015_zps4c942fba.png.html
Reply Quote
It's annoying as !@#$ thats all. I just want it gone i don't care if it's OP or not.
Reply Quote
deck that runs itself = OP. a monkey could play murloc warlock and still have a decent average. you have what, maybe 2 cards you have to drop carefully or put any thought into other than dragging fish towards the badguy?

mindless retard crutch deck
Edited by mostnotweak on 1/1/2014 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
good i have like a 1/15 chance to beat him unless im a mage with 10 different boardclearers
Reply Quote
it's actually a good argument for buffing flamestrike. it's the only card that can come close to downing a murloc warleader or coldlight seer, and probably not enough if there's 2 of them in play.

best way to help change the meta for war-mur-locks might be to lower flamestrike's mana cost to 6, and up whirlwind's damage to 2. also warriors should get another shield bash card that does aoe damage and stuns for 1 round.

that would probably give a significant threat to the murloc overrun decks.
Edited by UrukEnkidu on 1/1/2014 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
warlocks are completely broken. they have retarded direct dmg for low costs, retarded buffs get creatures out stupidly fast and their passive is so broken
Edited by Bittemil on 1/17/2014 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
IF you are lucky enough to draw the AoE in your first couple turns. Countering murlocs is a total crapshoot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]