Truesilver champion- beyond OP?

01/09/2014 07:08 AMPosted by DòóM
truesilver should do only 3 dmg to justify it's mana cost
it could then remove 2/3 easily
good for you paladins ?

I really wish you could ban people from class forums. All you do is spam stupid nerfs to a class that is fine. Paladins winrate are very close to 50% and experienced card players put paladin on rank 6 of all the classes in Hearthstone (This group includes Koyuki who made a control paladin deck very popular during the mage meta, Stryk0 that made a Druid deck etc).

Paladins are not as OP as you think.

OMG you play only paladins don't you ?
and about winrate... think before you type:
if you are matched against same "rank" your expected win rate is 50%, they push you to have that. it doesn't mean every card in game is balanced, is it ?
and btw I see another cards imbalances, but I'm not exactly sure what and where is problem. I play paladin a lot.
Reply Quote
I won a game once using truesilver champion and eye for an eye combo, so it's clearly OP weapon of all time. Of course, I built that into a deck just so I could as soon as I figured out that you can eye for an eye proc by attacking with a weapon...
Reply Quote
01/02/2014 08:32 AMPosted by KoopaTroopa
I would kill for a (2) 3/2 weapon any day over Silver. Silver is becoming a staple though b/c we don't have awesome removals. (equality and pyro arn't op removal since it requires two cards to play).

Horse !@#$. Something that completely wipes the board isn't balanced, even if it requires two cards. And it does not require two specific cards, you can have either wild pyromancer or consecrate and your opponent suffers a massive loss.
Reply Quote
01/10/2014 10:38 AMPosted by Crusalis
I would kill for a (2) 3/2 weapon any day over Silver. Silver is becoming a staple though b/c we don't have awesome removals. (equality and pyro arn't op removal since it requires two cards to play).

Horse !@#$. Something that completely wipes the board isn't balanced, even if it requires two cards. And it does not require two specific cards, you can have either wild pyromancer or consecrate and your opponent suffers a massive loss.

you're an idiot, equality and pyromancer hit the paladin's side as well so he loses out just as much you do. equality consecration is a better move imo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]