A warlock without murlocs...

They do exist...

First one i've played without the retarded murloc b*ll!@#$ everyone is playing. Frankly i hope anyone who has a single murloc in their deck burns in the pit of a volcano...

But for those of you that don't play murlocs and actually intelligently play warlocks, its fun to play against... especially if you drop jaraxxas and start emoting ;-)
Reply Quote
To be fair, while I don't play Murloc, I do still play Aggro (and I don't own a Jaraxxus), so is that still intelligently playing? :p
Reply Quote
Will just keep warlocking then ^^
Reply Quote
I mull aggressively for a Hellfire against a Warlock for just this reason. It seems every Warlock out there is running Murlocs.
Reply Quote
I'm a control warlock struggling to get passed rank 10.

No murlocs, no knife jugglers, no leper gnomes or even argent commanders etc. Probably explains why I cant get passed rank 10.

I know this game is only in beta, but seeing the same !@#$ every game is really getting boring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]