Frostbolt

So 2 Mana for 3 Damage+Freeze.

This needs to be a 4mana spell.

Hammer of Wrath: 3 Damage + Carddraw -> 4 Mana
Edited by liquidGG on 1/2/2014 4:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
It used to be a 3-mana spell. They reduced it to 2 because mages didn't have enough control to survive the early game, so they reduced the cost of the spell to give them a low-cost removal (note that without it, mages are ironically the only class in the game that lacks at least a 2-damage removal card for 2 mana or less, with the exception of Paladins).
Reply Quote
Wrong forum, the mage complain office is (ironically) located in the Mage forums.

If you feel you're not getting enough attention over there, you can always create a thread about Pyroblast.

ps: I'll trade Frostbolt for Wrath or SW:P any day
Edited by Vanish on 1/2/2014 5:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
Card-draw > single target freeze. It's very comparable to Wrath, in that they both do 3 damage for 2 mana, but Wrath is more versatile and this gives a Freeze. Plus, as Sar said, it was buffed for a reason.
Reply Quote
01/02/2014 04:57 AMPosted by Sar
It used to be a 3-mana spell. They reduced it to 2 because mages didn't have enough control to survive the early game, so they reduced the cost of the spell to give them a low-cost removal (note that without it, mages are ironically the only class in the game that lacks at least a 2-damage removal card for 2 mana or less, with the exception of Paladins).

Ironically its the only class which already has enough board control via freezes, secrets and mirrorimages to keep of direct damage. and burn damage to just ignore those 2 minions on the other side of the board.

Not sure why you all think that it's great to feed low mana spells @ Mage.
Reply Quote
I sort of agree with the OP. I always know when to expect it though so now i always have to plan for it. I have had many matches where they freeze control me for a very long time and manage to kill some of my stronger minions, usually with spell damage + frostbolt. spell damage is there real weapon though. even 1 spell damage can make all the difference for them. but since I almost always beat mages I dont care to argue about these things since they are pretty easy to beat. I just think they need an over haul and be reworked or just more cards added. i dunno.
Reply Quote
You QQ about EVERYTHING LOL u are so damn scrubs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]