Cheap Paladin Control deck for new players.

Ive been tinkering with this deck for awhile, trying to figure out how to deal with the paladin's major weakness, IE paladins can only make plays when they have board presence. At first this deck was just about favorable trading like any other paladin deck, but I think I stumbled on a few cards which can let you keep board control from your hand, actually. I normally use Lay on Hands and Tirion Fordring, but this deck easily works without those cards. I think it's only weakness is the deck doesn't really have any super strong closers, it just stops the opponent from winning. It does have bad starting hands but rarely does it hold ya back.

1x Blessing of Wisdom
2x Elven Archer

2x Equality
1x Holy Light
1x Argent Protector
2x Fairy Dragon
1x Mad Bomber
1x Youthful Brewmaster
1x Wild Pyromancer

1x Divine Favor
2x Aldor Peacekeeper
1x Ironforge Rifleman
1x Shattered Sun Cleric

2x Truesilver Champion
2x Consecration
2x Hammer of Wrath
1x Spellbreaker

2x Azure Drake

1x Argent Commander
1x Sunwalker

2x Guardian of Kings

It's always basically assuming a worst case scenario and as a result, the deck is actually pretty consistent. It's not GREAT, but I've managed to beat a lot of flavor of the month decks using this, just stalling and always making +1 trades until I have all the cards and the opponent doesn't have any. for 10 rares only, it's not that bad.
Reply Quote
It's definitely nothing amazing, I just felt like sharing my thoughts on what everyone else was talking about.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]