Thought I'd share my deck

I'm by no means an all-star legendary player, but I thought I'd share my deck with you because Rogue used to be one of my worst and most un-fun decks to play. Now it's one of my strongest, fastest decks, and I'm having a blast!

If you're thinking to yourself "Rogue sucks" or "I can never win with rogue" or "I wonder what to try next" ... I invite you to give this a shot. If you're an all-star rogue, or it's not for you, that's cool.

It's all about being aggressive! There are 2 legendaries but they are easily replaced and it shouldn't make a big difference, as they aren't that great anyway.
The 1-drop minions I keep switching around, do as you wish, but I like them for combos.

Backstab x2 (early control + combo card)
Deadly poison x2 (remember not to put on your weapon if it has only 1 durability!)
Argent Squire (to piss off mage/druid/other rogue)
Southsea Deckhand (charge!)
Worgen Infiltrator (early trade card for those popular 3/2 minions or just to claw enemy's face)
Eviscerate
Shiv
Defias Ringleader (I'm poor, I only have 1)
Faerie Dragon x2
Loot Hoarder
Millhouse Manastorm (believe it or not, it's a turn 2 nightmare! Beware when using this!)
- Can be replaced with another Defias if you lack it or you're scared ;)

Novice Engineer x2
Perdition's Blade
Acolyte of Pain (I'd replace with a SI:7 agent if I had another)
Edwin VanCleef
- can replace with Wandering Adventurer if you don't have, basically the same

Harvest Golem x2
Wandering Adventurer
Shattered Sun x2
SI:7 Agent
Darkiron Dwarf
Defender of Argus x2
Reckless Rocketeer x2
- Can use Argent Commander instead, if you have it and prefer the divine shields
Reply Quote
He is still not called " Wandering adventurer "...

It's questing adventurer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]