Help with my Warlock Giant Deck

Hey everyone I would really appreciate some input on my giant deck. My win rate is not very consistent and I am wondering what I could change to make it better.

1x Mortal Coil
2x Voidwalker
2x Demonfire
2x Ancient Watcher
2x Sunfury Protector
2x Drain Life
1x Shadowbolt
2x Earthen Ring Farseer
2x Hellfire
1x Shadowflame
2x Defender of Argus
2x Twilight Drake
1x Sylvanis Windrunner
1x Siphon Soul
1x Twisting Nether
1x Alexstrasza
1x Lord Jaraxxus
2x Mountain Giant
2x Molten Giant
Reply Quote
This look almost identical to my old version of the deck before i switched a few things, i would say swap drakes for yetis, same cost and much more reliable against silence, especially being 1 shot by an earth shock, swap mortal coil for sac pact if you run into alot of agro locks to use their demons as heals for you and a kill, i use Cairne and black knight in place of your Drain lifes and 1 harvest golem in place of 1 voidwalker, 1 bane of doom (experimenting, has helped a few times) in place of 1 watcher
Reply Quote
Sounds good! Thanks for the reply. I have also been testing out Bane of Doom. I put in Shieldmastas instead of drakes, which I really like better.
Reply Quote
Have you had any luck with the alterations?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]