how do i deal with healing paladins

so far my strats of quick rush and minion control isnt working, i had of dealt at least 50+ life damage and this paladin would not die, it wasnt to bad early game and mid game he was gettin some minions out too with the healing, but later when he dropped sylvanas,tirion,rag, i couldnt handle that minion power and i just couldnt kill him in time due to that absurd healing.

whats the best way to approach this deck?
Reply Quote
best way to do it is to kill them before turn 7. Once they get there, they have a ton of recovery moves available. If they are that late game oriented it can be very difficult for them to survive hyper aggressive openers unless they get really lucky. Especially vs. locks, where blood imps mess up their equality + Pyromancer combos.
Reply Quote
I would say mage with huge board control, counterspells should be able to counter it. but as far as I recall shaman was the best in keeping presure and outsustain, outburst this deck.
Reply Quote
alaxstrasza has messed me up before. used my heals to soon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]