Mages need a nerf to direct damage.

My last game against a mage just shows how ridiculous they are.

He played one minion the entire game, and i still lost by turn 8. He killed ZERO of my minions.

Turn one, he played arcane missles. I had no play.

Turn 2, i coined Unbound elemental, he pinged me.

Turn 3, he plays secret. I played Feral spirit.

Turn 4. He fireballs me.I play second feral spirits,

Turn 5, he plays Nightblade. Hes on 5 health after i kill his minion.

Turn 6. frost bolts me + ice lance. Activate ice block, play sunwalker.

Turn 7. plays second ice block. hes on 1 HP.

Turn 8. Pyro blast. I lose.

He used Zero control. ONE minion, and i still lost. Either direct damage needs a nerf, or Ice block needs a nerf. Your pick.

I dont understand why all mage spells get to hit the hero. My druids wrath cant hit hero. A rogues backstab cant hit hero. Slam and Shadow Bolt cant hit hero. Why does every single direct damage mage spell get to hit the hero?
Edited by Nydas on 1/1/2014 9:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
totally agree...
Reply Quote
Most of the classes would have ended it at turn 6 if the mage played no minions.
Reply Quote
That was a perfect scenario which might happen once every 50 games.

Shut up with the bad qq.
Reply Quote
^looks like someone plays mage
Reply Quote
01/02/2014 02:56 AMPosted by Superanima
That was a perfect scenario which might happen once every 50 games.

Shut up with the bad qq.

Seriously he got so lucky with card draw there. If that happens to me I don't rage, thats RNG bro.
Reply Quote
<pathetic whining and fantasy story snipped>
You got beat down, outplayed, and humiliated by a better player. You were outclassed, and outmatched. Your opponent was smarter than you, and probably laughed as he ended you, easily, as you're terrible.

There you go OP, more stuff to cry about. And it's all true.
Reply Quote
You know I've just been on this forum for several minutes yet I am already noticing a trend where people show up, share this fairytale story where a mage got just the right cards and then QQ about this demanding nerfs.

When this happens every 2nd mage match then you can come and demand nerfs, until then either take the losses or boost your defenses/heal.
Reply Quote
A couple of Earthen Ring Farseers and he wouldn't have had lethal on the last turn and you could have pinged him for 1 damage and won the game. Just sayin.
Reply Quote
01/02/2014 09:30 AMPosted by MayhemInc
You know I've just been on this forum for several minutes yet I am already noticing a trend where people show up, share this fairytale story where a mage got just the right cards and then QQ about this demanding nerfs.

When this happens every 2nd mage match then you can come and demand nerfs, until then either take the losses or boost your defenses/heal.

After you've been here a few days, you'll notice it's the same losers dragging their sorry arses in here time after time to tell their tales of these incredible lucky streaks they encounter every game. After all, it's not that they're terrible players, it's all these "lucky mages" they're matched with :) It's hilarious really!
Reply Quote
01/02/2014 09:32 AMPosted by Scerion
After you've been here a few days, you'll notice it's the same losers dragging their sorry arses in here time after time to tell their tales of these incredible lucky streaks they encounter every game. After all, it's not that they're terrible players, it's all these "lucky mages" they're matched with :) It's hilarious really!

Hehe, well it is somewhat entertaining to read these convoluted chains of events.

Perhaps I should go and QQ about this evil evil druid who summoned Alextrasza and a Molten Giant by turn 5. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]