Mages need a complete re-evaluation

Raw data is needed here, not statistics if we want an true answer.

Sorry, that's not how the real world works. Statistics tells us an enormous amount of information. I suspect you're only rejecting it as not a "true answer" because it's an answer you don't agree with.

Stats are relevant if the sample size is a random/representative part of the population. Here, it is made from the people who registered to that website and I don't know if it is representative of the whole HS population (maybe people who registered to this site are more advanced players or have access to more non-basic cards than the average player).
Maybe those stats are relevant, maybe they aren't, I don't know.
Edited by Vulmio on 1/2/2014 8:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/02/2014 08:28 AMPosted by Vulmio

Stats are relevant if the sample size is a random part of the population. Here, it is made from the people who registered to that website and I don't know if it is representative of the whole HS population (maybe people who registered to this site are more advanced players or have access to more non-basic cards than the a)

Exactly. Also some people registered on this site have probably never even played the game.
Reply Quote
Vulmio, you double posted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]