Are people still running cone of cold?

I still have my freeze deck but I've only been playing Rogue since the last patch, I feel like Blizzard's mana cost is too much to be worth taking it and flame strike. How about cone of cold though?

For perspective I'm juggling through rank 8-9 without legendaries on said mage deck, perhaps that contributes to my success with the frost deck. (Or lack there of)
Edited by Vrgambit on 1/2/2014 10:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
I don't run it. I didn't even much like it before the nerf.
Reply Quote
01/02/2014 09:42 AMPosted by Vrgambit
I still have my freeze deck but I've only been playing Rogue since the last patch, I feel like Blizzard's mana cost is too much to be worth taking it and flame strike. How about cone of cold though?

I like it; but I'm just down here at R17(I guess with reset I'm right back with everybody else).If you are able to keep a Kobold/Orge Magi out it gives you some great turn 4/5 freeze/AOE. I'm also running a deck w/o Iceblock ATM so I need to prevent as much damage as I can. My deck uses CoC/Blizzard/Flamestrike and no FN. Maybe this changes as I start to see more dangerous rush decks but for now its good for me.
Reply Quote
I'm running a control deck and use 1 to 2 depending on how the ranked play is going for the day. Its a good stall against aggro decks, but loses a lot of value against other control decks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]