Need help against priest

as the title said i need help against priests...i don't have any problem against any other classes...priests have some really good cards...out of 10 games i lose 8...if someone can suggest some cards or what should i do...currently am ranked 18 and i don't have money to buy decks so it's really hard to get any good card...i'll list my deck so i hope you could tell me whats wrong...please note that i know there are some awesome cards but i don't have them right know and if you think i should swap some cards with basic ones please tell...Thank you! :)

1 Arcane Missiles x2
1 Mana Wyrm x2
2 Frostbolt x2
2 Acidic Swamp Ooze
2 Faerie Dragon
2 Kobold Geomancer
3 Arcane Intellect
3 Mirror Entity
3 Vaporize
3 Kirin Tor Mage
3 Shattered Sun Cleric
4 Fireball x2
4 Polymorph x2
4 Defender of Argus
4 Ogre Magi x2
4 Sen'jin Shieldmasta x2
5 Frostwolf Warlord
5 Nightblade
6 Blizzard
6 Archmage
7 Flamestrike
7 Stormwind Champion
Reply Quote
Priests' weak points are 4-point minions and silence. Let me suggest a few cards to be replaced in your deck:

1 Arcane Missiles x2
1 Mana Wyrm x2
2 Frostbolt x2
2 Acidic Swamp Ooze
2 Faerie Dragon
2 Kobold Geomancer
3 Arcane Intellect
3 Mirror Entity
3 Vaporize
3 Kirin Tor Mage -> (2) Ironbeack Owl
3 Shattered Sun Cleric
4 Fireball x2
4 Polymorph x2
4 Defender of Argus
4 Ogre Magi x2 -> (4) Chillwind Yeti and one Ogre Magi
4 Sen'jin Shieldmasta x2
5 Frostwolf Warlord -> (4) Spellbreaker
5 Nightblade
6 Blizzard
6 Archmage
7 Flamestrike
7 Stormwind Champion

Justifications: Ironbeack Owl and Spellbreaker over a KTMage and a Warlord because the Warlord isn't exactly a good card. Unlike Stormwind Champion, there are times of desperate use where Warlord is played alone and is weak. The KTMage is just a weak spellpower card compared to the rest of its kind. Take care of Priests' annoying enchantments and pesky cleric tacits. Spellbreaker's 4 points in attack also avoid both Shadow Word cards. As for Chillwind Yeti over one Magi is due to CY being the best 4 mana cost simple minion, the 5 health avoid a lot of clear cards like Swipe etc. These justifications are just on my opinion, though.

Well, these are rather cheap cards, and your deck will improve a lot if you start using silences against priests. Good luck.
Edited by Aemirch on 12/30/2013 12:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thank you so much...am gonna replace these you mentioned and see whats gonna happen...you are right about most stuff...KTM is there only because i have 2 secrets and he provides me to play them from free...and i also didn't have any use of warlord,very rarely i have enough cards so can use him properly...anyway once again thank you for your suggestions...will use this untill i get some better cards :))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]