Authenticater help

Im trying to add a new Authenticater from the shop (old one is on the fritz). I can't for the life of me find where to add one.

Every time I click on a buy its sends me to shop, and then I cant find the little bugger in the shop.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
If you have a smart phone you can get an app free.

I believe you'd add one from whatever source here - https://us.battle.net/account/management/authenticator.html
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
For buying a physical one... the Blizzard shop has changed and I don't actually see anything but game stuff on there at the moment. You'd probably have to go through a 3rd party seller at the moment, like Amazon, or maybe something like GameStop.

Again, if you have a phone I'd say just grab the free app. Zero shipping cost or time there. :) Just be sure to make note of it's thingies in case you need to wipe the phone and re-install it.
Reply Quote
For buying a physical one... the Blizzard shop has changed and I don't actually see anything but game stuff on there at the moment. You'd probably have to go through a 3rd party seller at the moment, like Amazon, or maybe something like GameStop.

Again, if you have a phone I'd say just grab the free app. Zero shipping cost or time there. :) Just be sure to make note of it's thingies in case you need to wipe the phone and re-install it.

I thought about doing that, just always had the physical one.

Thanks for the help though, good to see im not crazy.
Edited by Lightfighter on 1/2/2014 11:08 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]