This forum is filled with non-Warlock players

Everywhere I look I see posts that only contain people QQing about how op locks are and how they should be nerfed . Well what if I tell you that the problem is not in the class but in the cards. I have seen a lot of murloc Shamans that do miracles but still people only complain about murloc Warlocks, the problem is in the cards nerf the murlocs don't ruin a class just because it works well combined with certain cards.
Reply Quote
And i thought this forum was about Warlock players who come here to share experience and ideas not QQers who don't have anything better to do.
Reply Quote
QQers ruin this forum everywhere. Not only in the Warlock section.
The other class forums are the same. Meanwhile I just ignore them.
Reply Quote
This is nothing compared to the Mage forums. If you want a toxic environment, head over there.
Reply Quote
12/26/2013 05:00 AMPosted by Silke
This is nothing compared to the Mage forums. If you want a toxic environment, head over there.

The saddest part is even constructive, well written criticism about problems with Mages is met with toxic Mage players that don't know how to behave.

In regards to Warlock, as a Shaman player I see nothing wrong with the Warlock and crush it quite often, with more than just my Shaman deck. Any basic AoE card will kill Blood Imps. Any basic AoE card except Whirlwind will kill double Blood Imps.

I've killed a Blood Imp buffed to 5/5. I wouldn't mind a buff on the Blood Imp, I'd still be able to take care of it. The Blood Imp complaint is one of the least viable complaints I've heard right behind the Pay-To-Win whiners.
Reply Quote
Indeed. Sure, blood imp plays a huge role in my deck, but i don't run any murlocks. I just simply outplay my opponent, they make retarded mistakes, can't think out of the box and then run to forums to cry about card X or card Y.
Reply Quote
All I have to say is that I was playing aggro warlocks before they were cool. /snooty
Reply Quote
12/26/2013 04:31 PMPosted by Svetimas
Indeed. Sure, blood imp plays a huge role in my deck, but i don't run any murlocks. I just simply outplay my opponent, they make retarded mistakes, can't think out of the box and then run to forums to cry about card X or card Y.

you "outplay" your opponents by having 2 cards a turn and your minions are pretty much safe against any aoe if you have blood imp(s) on board... such talent much skill wow
Reply Quote
Come to the hunter forum! The class is so "bad" no one comes to complain about them lol. Its a nice and quiet retirement home.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]