Make this deck better

So I have mostly been playing arena, but have been doing some ladder lately with this Paladin weenie deck. It's been pretty solid but suffers if I can't finish my opponent before the late game. What can I change to make it more flexible while keeping the basic style of the deck. Thanks for looking.

Light's Justice x2
Argent Squire x2
Acidic Swamp Ooze x2
Argent Protector x2
Dire Wolf Alpha x1
Faerie Dragon x2
Loot Hoarder x2
Novice Eng. x2
Aldor Peacekeeper x1
Harvest Golem x2
Shattered Sun Cleric x2
Truesilver Companion x2
Consecration x2
Defender of Argus x2
Frostwolf Warlord x2
Argent Commander x2
Reply Quote
You should try and save up for some Sword of Justices. They are pretty much mandatory in this kind of deck. They should replace Light's Justice, as you shouldn't have that much weapon durability in one deck.

The Next Card on the list is Knife juggler. Mandatory too in such a spammy deck. Replace a Faerie Dragon and an Ooze with those.

From there it is hard to tell what to do next. Divine favor can work, but it depends on how fast you empty your hand. A lot of people will be prepared for this kind of deck in the upper Ranks due to Warlock Spam, but good luck regardless.
Reply Quote
I would recomend swapping out something for equality, as a lot of your cards are already low health and you could easily trade your weenies for big creatures, to serve as kinda execute. Also I recomend adding knife jugglers and worgen infiltrators.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]