DRUID WTF ?

(Locked)

Seriously ? Healing Touch +8 HP for only 3 mana crystal ? AHAH
Mark of the Wild WHAT THE FUK +2/+2/Taunt for 2 mana crystals ? Please nerf this
if you're gonna cry at least make a constructed post please
Please learn to play. ._.
._. I don't like the 2/2 buff but it's not op and Healing Touch is a bad card :3
My man, it's time to sit down. Take a breath, steady yourself. Imagine my lips against your ear as I whisper,

"You just lost to bad cards."
01/03/2014 08:14 AMPosted by Jimmyjames
My man, it's time to sit down. Take a breath, steady yourself. Imagine my lips against your ear as I whisper,

"You just lost to bad cards."

how is mark of the wild a bad card? its one of the best druid cards

+healing touch pseudo counters mages who are running rampant atm.

then again, crying about druids is rather silly.
Edited by shaunika on 1/3/2014 8:18 AM PST
01/03/2014 08:01 AMPosted by Deno
Mark of the Wild WHAT THE FUK +2/+2/Taunt for 2 mana crystals ? Please nerf this

Healing Touch: If I recall right, most Direct Damage spells are balanced at M+1 Damage, where Direct Healing counts as half a damage. So, that would mean 3M translates to: (3+1)*2 -> 8 healing....you are right, I am shocked and amazed that this card is actually balanced well.

MotW: Taunt effects are generally "free" on the budget (don't know why, but they are). So, 2 mana for a +2/+2, compared to 1 Mana for a +1/+1 (SSC vs Raptor, both 3/2s, but SSC buffs a minion and costs 1 mana), or +4/+4 for 4 Mana (BoK). Seems on budget to me.

/buff OP analysis skills plz
The only thing that makes less sense than the OP is the fact that I'm even bothering to respond. Seriously, though, why would anyone make a post like this? You can do the exact same thing with every single card in the game. Let's try it.

Neutral cards WTF?
Seriously? Earthen Ring Farseer 3/3 AND +3 health for only 3 mana crystals? AHAH
Frostwolf Grunt WHAT THE FUK 2/2/Taunt for 2 mana crystals? Please nerf this
01/03/2014 08:18 AMPosted by Verdash
MotW: Taunt effects are generally "free" on the budget (don't know why, but they are). So, 2 mana for a +2/+2, compared to 1 Mana for a +1/+1 (SSC vs Raptor, both 3/2s, but SSC buffs a minion and costs 1 mana), or +4/+4 for 4 Mana (BoK). Seems on budget to me.
Taunt usually costs 1 stat point doesn't it? IE Yeti vs Sen'Jin and Injured Blademaster vs Ironfur Grizzly. I agree with you generally though.
01/03/2014 08:11 AMPosted by Giga7
._. I don't like the 2/2 buff but it's not op and Healing Touch is a bad card :3
Personally I like to have 1 Healing touch in my druid deck because of how strong burn is in this game. It may be card inefficient but druid has some good draw cards.
Hey look its the strongest neutral minion in the game, Frostwolf grunt!
well a 2/2 taunt creature like this frostwulf guy costs 2 mana. so no big deal if you give the stats another creature instead of just summoning him.
well the heal is pretty good but cardinefficient. if we calculate
Sinister strike : deals 3 dmg to hero 1mana
Mind blast : deals 5 dmg to hero 2 mana
4 damage are worth 1,5 mana
8 damage are worth 3 mana
so nothing op here
01/03/2014 08:21 AMPosted by masters66
Taunt usually costs 1 stat point doesn't it? IE Yeti vs Sen'Jin and Injured Blademaster vs Ironfur Grizzly. I agree with you generally though.

Sometimes it seems to, but especially on class cards (i.e. Void Walker, MotW) it seems to be "free".

DoA for example, gives 2 minions taunt, but the stat points alone justify his cost, not even counting Taunts.
Whoa...this is the first request for a healing card nerf.
I don't know how to feel right now.
OP<--- derp I lost cuz I suck.....NERF NERF NERF!
01/03/2014 08:01 AMPosted by Deno

O WAT DA FUQ HOLY LIGHT HEAL FOR 6 AND IS 2 MANA BUT ILL COMPLETELY IGNORE THAT ITS 2 MORE HEALS FOR ANOTHER MANA CRYSTAL

O WAT DA FUQ A +2/+2 TAUNT FOR ONLY 2 MANA CRYSTALS ILL COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACT YOU COULD USE BLESSING OF KINGS OR SOME !@#$ FOR 4 MANA AND MAKE YOUR MINION A TAUNT WITH SUNFURY PROTECTOR!
Pff some things will never change in this world!Noobs will always try via nerfs to become better !Hahahah
Mark of the wild is actually bad and almost no one use it (if i use any mark it will be mark of the nature --- to buff up minions for big game hunter and black knight ;)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]