Guardian of kings buff?

I think they should reduce guardian of kings to 6 mana... i think seven is over priced for this card but 6 would be perfect... cards like fire elemental in the shaman class are way better but one mana less and have nearly the same stats, anyone agree?
Reply Quote
While the guardian of kings is certainly weaker then most 7 mana minions, most minions don't heal your hero. That healing can be a life saver at times.
Reply Quote
The heal on it is very very substantial.
In effect you're paying 5 mana for the minion and getting to cast holy light at the same time.
Reply Quote
good points...
Reply Quote
this card is NOT played for body but for good heal with bonus almost free body
Reply Quote
The heal is equal to 2 mana holy light and then you pay 5 mana for a 5/6, its not bad but its nothing truely amazing for a high cost class card.

My fav class card is still Fire elemental. 6/5 and the battlecry is insane, prob the strongest class basic card.
Reply Quote
you play 1 card and 7 mana for 6 heal and 5/6
you can play 2 cards and 7 mana to get 6 heal and (for example 5/5 with stealth)
so it's one card better
and IT IS best advantage you can get
Edited by Myrec on 1/2/2014 6:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
The +6 health that card gives with the addition of 5 attack 6 defense card to your playing table really allows for Guardian of Kings to be a life saver in tight game situations.

What the Paladin class need is a card that allows Units to be turned to taunts as they're played (no idea how that would be implemented without it being OP (probably a high mana cost), but it would do things like give Guardian of Kings a new situational advantage as well as adding to the class spell).
Reply Quote
Berrik is correct as are other people here. The cost is high but the card is a 5/6 and heals you for 6 which is substantial. I have thought about this card a lot and have done well without it as well as with it. When it comes to the current meta the healing is worth the cost of a 5/6. I often have this mind controlled or CC'd before dropping my Tirion or Rag.
Reply Quote
paladins need to be balanced... I mean truesilver versus arcanite reaper is just silly, and tirion is sunwalker on steroids with weapon
and guardian is very card effective
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/OsyWfWZ.jpg?1 my paladin damage
Reply Quote
01/04/2014 06:49 AMPosted by GoguGaming
http://i.imgur.com/OsyWfWZ.jpg?1 my paladin damage

How is that relevant to the OPs post at all?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]