Naturalize card have to be changed.

Naturalize should silence the minion before it destroys it. Then it would be a unique druid card that could see some use against certain threats.

It would make it better, but not too good. Transformation type removal spells (hex/poly) essentially silences the target before removing the original minion as well, so it shouldn't be unheard of for a removal spell to do this. Maybe leave a 0/1 plant left for the enemy if you want to stick to the transformation mechanic.
Reply Quote
I've always had 1 Naturalize in my deck at any time (Encase I REALLY need something gone).

But I'm afraid of using it if it's a close game (Or when he have few card) since he MAY get the exact card he needs to kill me.

Being in the lvl 33 MM that says a lot.

I'm for a rework, increase cost to 3 or 4 and only give 1 card (Or another condition, like UMCorian said)
Reply Quote
I saw on guy on a twitch stream win because he naturalized his OWN creatures. This caused a mage to fatigue while at 1 health from ice block and lose at the beginning of their turn. it can also be used to just burn the opponents cards. It is a great card, you never know when it might come in handy.
Reply Quote
2 mana for 1 card is worth it for me

12/28/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Qox

Druid: Naturalize (1 mana), destroy a minion and give 2 cards to the opponent.
Warrior: Execute (1 mana), destoy a damaged minion.
Priest: SWP/D (2/3 mana), destroy a minion with 3-/5+ damage.
Rogue: Assassinate (5 mana), destroy a minion
Hunter: Deadly Shot (3 mana), destroy random minion
Warlock: Siphon Soul (6 mana), destroy a minion and recover 3hp to the warlock
Mage: Vaporize (3 mana), destroy a minion who attack the mage.
Paladin: nothing
Shaman: nothing

Let assume:
1 card cost around 1.5 - 2 mana.
Destroy 1 minion with no condition cost 5 mana.
RNG -2 mana.

Druid:
cost 4 mana from your opponent for 2 card, you lose 1 card is worth it (Trade 1 card for 2 card with no mana cost)
Warrior: The user trade 2 card for 1 card.
Priest: Destroy a minion with damage condition.
Another Term: Destroy a minion which does not have a attack of 4, split into 2 card (Pain/Death), Trade 4 card for 4 card and took up 4 slot in your deck.
Rogue: immediately kill a minion.
Hunter: RNG.
Warlock: Cost extra 1 mana to recover 3 hp to your HERO only, which is fair. (Priest hero power cost 2 but allow you to heal any minion for 2 hp)
Mage: RNG (Because you will never know what minion attack your hero first).

01/07/2014 12:37 PMPosted by Lord0fHam
I saw on guy on a twitch stream win because he naturalized his OWN creatures. This caused a mage to fatigue while at 1 health from ice block and lose at the beginning of their turn. it can also be used to just burn the opponents cards. It is a great card, you never know when it might come in handy.

If the opponents deck has less than 2 card, you can use naturalized to your advantage, but normally this is unlikely to happen, because the match would most likely over before your opponent ran out of card.
So this card can either help you or kill yourself.
Edited by Raiser on 1/8/2014 11:16 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]