The game isn't letting me play Malygos.

Every time I try to start a game with Maly in my Sham deck it crashes and gives me an error, then when I restart, the deck is crossed out as if it were incomplete even thought it's not, so then I have to swap out Maly for something else and go back into play mode to make the deck available again, then the cycle just repeats.

Anyone else having similar problems, or am I just dumb and missed the part of the manual that says that you can't play Malygos in a Sham deck..
Reply Quote
If you're really having this, the proper place to put it would be in the bug forum, probably with a complete deck list and one or more screen shots.
Reply Quote
Crashes are tech issues, no bugs.
Reply Quote
It's probably karma for spamming threaten all game after I crushed you and then trying to provoke me by adding me to your friends list. In addition, I see you're still Rank 14 after 2 weeks. Nice.

My thanks to you.
Edited by Wind on 1/31/2014 5:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]