Question for those high rank mages

Why do you all emote "i am sorry" right before you Pyroblast?

Are you sorry, that I lost against a player without skill?

Or are you 3 three years old and peed your pants when you drew the card?

I don't get it, what are you sorry for? Help me out here, it can't be because you think yourself so good or that you think you were incredibly lucky with the draw. Pyroblast will come up eventually if you freeze or flamestrike for 10 turns.

Grow up and behave like adults or better play a class that actually needs some skill!
Reply Quote
"Grow up and behave like adults or better play a class that actually needs some skill!"

Because we all know learning not to apologize is an essential part of growing up...
Getting upset over emotes, trolling computer games forums and claiming people you loose to in those game have no skill, however....
Edited by Rahoor on 1/6/2014 6:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
you prove exactly my point. If your parents would have though you some manners at all I wouldn't be trolling this forum.

And as long as everybody thinks it's ok to be rude, it's ok for me to troll these forums.
Reply Quote
This isn't a mage issue. I've gone up against players of all classes who spam the sorry emote after every play they make, followed up by the threat emote for the duration of my turn. Mostly it just makes me smirk.

Squelch them if it bothers you that much, or learn to be amused by them. It's just an emote, you're reading far too much into it.
Edited by Firemane on 1/6/2014 8:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
We are sorry that op cant comprehend the simple tactics of keeping him-/herself above 12hp. Sounds easy enough for a 3 year old tho.
Reply Quote
01/06/2014 06:52 AMPosted by Nightbird
Why do you all emote "i am sorry" right before you Pyroblast?

Are you sorry, that I lost against a player without skill?

We're sorry that you'll come crying into the mage forum to throw a tantrum about being beaten. Well done for proving us right.
Reply Quote
01/06/2014 07:15 AMPosted by Nightbird
you prove exactly my point. If your parents would have though you some manners at all I wouldn't be trolling this forum.

And as long as everybody thinks it's ok to be rude, it's ok for me to troll these forums.

Reported for trolling - pretty damning evidence when an idiot states "I'm trolling" in his "troll" thread.
Reply Quote
Because where not rude you have a problem? Every deck in the game has cheep cards sorry that one hits you for 6. Sorry we turned you super cool card into a sheep and freezing you over and over. Where sorry you never learned to loss. This cheep mage stuff your talking about is stupid stop playing or give up every time you fight a mage it will make lving super easy you trolling punk.
Reply Quote
You teach your kids to not say there sorry? !@#$ your kids and keep there rudes asses away from me bad parenting 101 right there.
Reply Quote
01/06/2014 07:15 AMPosted by Nightbird
I wouldn't be trolling this forum.

so you admit to trolling, therefore admit to breaking forum rules and therefore are ready to take the consequences?

and just to point out, some of us who use the "i am sorry" emote before using pyro, is because in some cases, it is a very cheesy way to win the game, and there isn't an emote for "tough luck maybe next time" on the list, so "i am sorry" is the closest there is, grow up and stop being such a baby about it, playing a warlock murloc rush deck takes no skill, and is vastly more effective at killing people than pyroblast ever was/is, l2perspective.
Reply Quote
...Grow up and behave like adults or better play a class that actually needs some skill!...

As an "adult," or child acting like one... do you think it is being mature by coming on a forum and yelling at people. Most adults would realize that you shouldn't label an entire class as something based on a small sample of experience. Also, are you assuming that mostly adults play this game and you are telling them to, "behave like adults," or are you telling children and teenagers to behave as such? I believe most people would assume the latter and in that case you are an adult who thinks he is playing a game with a bunch of children, maybe you are the one who needs to grow up and find a game that suits your "mature" behavior and thin skin.
Edited by Levi on 1/6/2014 11:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
just the number of dumb reactions in here gives me satisfaction and it perfectly proves Blizzard's point of not putting in chat. If you would need a minimum iq to play that game most of the people replying to my post would be prohibited to play.

And what consequenses are you talking about? Getting banned from posting in here? uuuuh I am so scared.

I just come here to mess with some pesky children, but I can definetly find other ways to have fun.

At least there is hope for a balancing patch. This would solve the problem as you would all leave because you can't win games anymore ;)
Reply Quote
It is amazing how butt hurt people get over emotes...There is even a post in general discussion right now about something similar
Reply Quote
To get serious for a second I'd really like to know why it's so hard to show a little bit of respect.

I don't mind losing it's a part of the game, but even though it's a "virtual reality" there's really not need to be rude.

You could just emote Well played or just say nothing at all, since the emote system is too simple to say anything meaningful.
Reply Quote
L2Squelch at the beginning of everygame.

I squelch EVERYONE the moment its available.
Reply Quote
it's a shame this is the only solution :/
Reply Quote
I can't believe no ones posted this yet...so here goes:

umadbro?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]