Equality! benefits and drawbacks.

How about setting the health of all minions to 1? YES, definitely a great card with high potential. The only drawback is that it sets your minions at 1 health too. It's a very powerful card with obvious results. But don't you think that the mana cost is too low for the card's power level? For example a turn 5-6 (if you have the coin) enemy board clearing combo is pretty strong and there are no answers to it. I love games with such powerful cards but the mana cost of this effect is ridiculous right now, 2 mana? It is not balanced. Even if it cost 4 mana it would be strong. But I think that the cost sould be between 3-4 mana. So the concecration combo would be at 7-8 mana, in the way it sould be. Equality sould be a late game card cause of the uncondional destroy combo that it makes, which is strong, and fine by me, but it needs to have a higher mana cost. So please consider this topic.
Reply Quote
It hurts your own minions and the card alone wont kill anything, so I think 2 mana is fine.

its just like vs mages, stop filling your entire board with 5+ minions and the value of the 2 cards the paladin have to burn is not gamebreaking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)