Any need for 2 Gorehowls?

So I just got my 2nd Gorehowl. I've never seen 2 in any deck, but it is an awesome weapon, so I'm a bit unsure whether I should keep it or put it towards my legendary fund.

What say you?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
its nice to have one, but i think you would get greater value from another card of the same cost or higher.
Reply Quote
One is good enough. When you have 2 in your hand you will wish you had another card instead of the second Gore.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
Better to have 1 gorehowl and 1 arcanite reaper. The cost is to high to benefit from two gorehowls.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys, I think you're all right.

Shame I only get 100 dust for it eh.
Reply Quote
Use a Gorehowl and an Upgrade card.

Tada, 2 Gorehowls for only 7 + 1 mana.
Reply Quote
01/07/2014 03:50 PMPosted by Zone

How does that work? You can hit the enemy hero once before destroying the weapon, and you get an extra attack for 8 damage on a minion, but how is that the same as 2 gorehowls?
Reply Quote
01/11/2014 07:13 AMPosted by mrwho

How does that work? You can hit the enemy hero once before destroying the weapon, and you get an extra attack for 8 damage on a minion, but how is that the same as 2 gorehowls?

gorehowl is a 7attk/1 use

if you use upgrade it becomes 8 attk/ 2 uses
Reply Quote
Goreholw takes off 1 damage for each hit, not one durability, with each hit the DAMAGE goes down by 1 so it becomes a 6/1 after your first hit and after that a 5/1 - 4/1 3/1 and so on-
Reply Quote
Upgrade does give it two attacks against heroes. The first is eight and I believe the second is 7, but it's been a while since I've run upgrade.
Reply Quote
I'm using two gorehowls - it's a great finisher - something like pyro or krush, while first one clears minions
Reply Quote
04/19/2014 06:37 AMPosted by Peripatetic
Upgrade does give it two attacks against heroes. The first is eight and I believe the second is 7, but it's been a while since I've run upgrade.

Nope, it's still 8 unless you use it to hit a creature in between. Attacks to heroes use durability, attacks to minions take off a point of attack. So if you're in a situation where you don't need to use the Gorehowl for clear, its a pretty quick way to murder the opponent with a little upgrade assist.
Reply Quote
I saw a "face" warrior running 2 of these as his pyroblast. I thought it was pretty funny. Most people don't see a gorehowl coming in those decks and don't play around it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]